LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The Revenant.

Meh/10

I just didn't get into it. Leo had great acting, definitely deserved the Oscar, and the cinematography was great, but I didn't care for the pacing of the story, was pretty bored throughout.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Revenant.

Meh/10

I just didn't get into it. Leo had great acting, definitely deserved the Oscar, and the cinematography was great, but I didn't care for the pacing of the story, was pretty bored throughout.
I agree.
I was let down by this movie.
The best part about it to me was the cinematography. Really made the wilds look like what they are....vast, beautiful, daunhting and brutal.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Revenant.

Meh/10

Couldn't agree more. I feel like that movie was an hr too long. All that suffering with very little pay off/back at the end.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
DeadPool was great! Rated R but for good reason, edgy and great humor. Not something to watch with the kids.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Last night I went to XMen Apocalypse and about 30 minutes in I couldn't wait for it to end. I know I've missed some of the movies in that series however this was just an excuse for FX guys to play, it was not entertaining or fun at all.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Last night I went to XMen Apocalypse and about 30 minutes in I couldn't wait for it to end. I know I've missed some of the movies in that series however this was just an excuse for FX guys to play, it was not entertaining or fun at all.
Have you seen Deadpool ?, that's the only X-Men movie that's really any good , and that's only because it's not actually related to the other X-Men movies................lol

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Have you seen Deadpool ?, that's the only X-Men movie that's really any good , and that's only because it's not actually related to the other X-Men movies................lol

That one I am going to see when it hits netflix.........I can relate to him.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Brothers Grimsby
7/10

Some stupid fucked up parts in it, but still a pretty funny movie. Who can hate a movie where Donald Trump ends up with AIDS? lol.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The Revenant.

Meh/10

But the bear attack was gruesome!!!!!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah thanks. I think i'll pass. Lol.
On a related note i never did watch the Matrix sequels. I refuse. I didn't want to ruin the brilliance of the first one.
good idea. other than .....................no, good idea.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah thanks. I think i'll pass. Lol.
On a related note i never did watch the Matrix sequels. I refuse. I didn't want to ruin the brilliance of the first one.

Smart man. Although the second matrix movie had one hell of a car chase scene. The only enjoyable part of the movie.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I saw this that one before it hit theaters with my Firestick and even though it was free and the copy was high quality I got to admit it sucked. If I paid the price of admission at the theater I would have been pissed

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Guardians of the Galaxy.
8/10
I've been wanting to see this for too damn long. It didn't disappoint.

Vin Diesel should have won many awards for his portrayal of Groot.

Revanant
9.5/10
Incredible. Intense.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Big Trouble In Little China

9/10

Been a while since I've watched this movie , Kurt Russell has got to have some of the best movie lines in any , well............movie

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Big Trouble In Little China

9/10

Been a while since I've watched this movie , Kurt Russell has got to have some of the best movie lines in any , well............movie

Raiden from Mortal Kombat came from this movie, and Dhalsim in Street Fighter came from Master of the Flying Guillotine (1978).

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Took my kids to the movies. Choices were Angry Birds or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2
Angry Birds was sold out.
Does anyone really care how TMNT2 was?
LOL, I sure didn't
5 out of 10 and its only because Megan Fox is still easy on the eyes