LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Spider-man : Civil War

9/10

Captain America , Iron Man and the rest of the supporting cast did an OK job to

Spider-man1_zpsn86yd66c.jpg
Spiderman and Ant-Man really picked things up on a rather morose plot line where laughter was at a minimum. still one of the funniest fight scenes that i will ever see , i'm betting.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When Spider-man was fighting Falcon ,

When Falcon says to Spider-man , their usually isn't this much talking going on when your fighting

I leaned over and whispered in my wife's ear , now this is how you do Spider-man , (y)
i said something similiar to my girlfriend, "where's this character in Spiderman movies??"

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Spiderman and Ant-Man really picked things up on a rather morose plot line where laughter was at a minimum. still one of the funniest fight scenes that i will ever see , i'm betting.
It's Your Conscience. We Don't Talk A Lot These Days."

Here's your shield back...........CAPTAIN AMERICA !!!

Paul Rudd has been a welcomed addition to the MCU , can't wait for Ant Man and the Wasp

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The only thing I could think of is when Vision was talking to Scarlet Witch about how he doesn't understand the Infinity Stone in his forehead , but then yet , it is a part of him and he wishes to learn more about it

Yeah, I'm with you here. Civil War was all about what happened on Earth.

BTW Thanos already knows about the infinity stone and it's whereabouts. The mind stone came from Loki's scepter, which Thanos gave Loki.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I saw 10 Cloverfield Lane yesterday, and I watched it without watching any trailers or reading anything about it.
Glad I did it that way, because it had many twists and turns I would have otherwise been looking for.
The ending was a bit of a letdown, but it was still very well done & written.

8/10

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I saw 10 Cloverfield Lane yesterday, and I watched it without watching any trailers or reading anything about it.
Glad I did it that way, because it had many twists and turns I would have otherwise been looking for.
The ending was a bit of a letdown, but it was still very well done & written.

8/10
Cool. I literally walked into the theater to see Cloverfield on opening weekend with my gf just because the poster looked Interesting and I was like whats this? We had just finished attending a Coyotes hockey game and the theater was right next to the arena.

I admit that about 10 or 15 minutes into it we (and many others) were like wtf did I just pay for...and came very close to walking out. Glad we didn't.

I'm looking forward to checking out this new one.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cool. I literally walked into the theater to see Cloverfield on opening weekend with my gf just because the poster looked Interesting and I was like whats this? We had just finished attending a Coyotes hockey game and the theater was right next to the arena.

I admit that about 10 or 15 minutes into it we (and many others) were like wtf did I just pay for...and came very close to walking out. Glad we didn't.

I'm looking forward to checking out this new one.
The two aren't related though. I thought they were when I heard the name, but this is an entirely different movie.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Purge (2013)
1.5/5

Interesting premise. Completely lazy writing and incredibly dumb characters. It descended into trash quickly. 2 hrs of dumb ppl doing dumb things in a dark house while all the interesting stuff was going on outside in the real world. A waste of an interesting idea.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The two aren't related though. I thought they were when I heard the name, but this is an entirely different movie.
Okay. I assumed it was. I only watched the short teaser several months back because i try to stay away from the modern movie trailers which are ridiculously revealing and cut together to sensationalize and get butts into the theater.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Deadpool - 9/10: As other have mentioned, it is awesome and Reynolds is great as Deadpool. Perfect actually

Star Wars - The Force Awakens 9/10: I loved it. I am not even a big Star Wars guy, but that movie took me back to my childhood for a couple of hours. Loved the humor in it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Dead Pool" It's a "10"! because it has @CGI-Ram in it!! ( In the beginning credits!!:rolllaugh::D
( Now, you have to see the Movie, if you haven't already!!)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Purge (2013)
1.5/5

Interesting premise. Completely lazy writing and incredibly dumb characters. It descended into trash quickly. 2 hrs of dumb ppl doing dumb things in a dark house while all the interesting stuff was going on outside in the real world. A waste of an interesting idea.
As bad as it was, they still found it necessary to make an even dumber and worse sequel

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
As bad as it was, they still found it necessary to make an even dumber and worse sequel
Yeah thanks. I think i'll pass. Lol.
On a related note i never did watch the Matrix sequels. I refuse. I didn't want to ruin the brilliance of the first one.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah thanks. I think i'll pass. Lol.
On a related note i never did watch the Matrix sequels. I refuse. I didn't want to ruin the brilliance of the first one.
You are a smart man. I wish I had taken that advice when I *couldn't wait* to see them
I wish I could Godfather 3 my Matrix 2&3 memories and forget they existed

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Watched Deadpool finally and OMG what took me so long to see this movie. 10/10 one of the funniest and most interesting movies I've ever seen. Never was a comic book reader so I don't know the Deadpool story.

Also watched Captain America Civil War. A bit disappointed in the story but the overall movie was good. Like others have said the kid playing Spidey added some great humor to the flick. 7/10