LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie

Gran Torino

9/10

Wonderful movie. Clint carries it the whole way and loved how the story unfolded. Now here is a movie which made you care about the characters and enjoy the journey Clint took from grumpy old man to slightly less grumpy more tolerant old man. And the mix of comedy and drama is well handled. Recommended to everyone.

One of the best movies ever made. I cried at the end, I'm not going to lie.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Deadpool: 9.5/10

Loved it, and actually watched it twice in 3 days. Cant wait till the next one!!

Triple 9: 7.5/10

Good movie, good dirty cop drama with lots of intense moments and lots of bullets flying.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Keanu: 7/10

Pretty good. Pretty funny. I mean, who doesn't like Key & Peele, or cats?

Name
Adam
Was watching Funny Farm(1988) for the 30th time and came across this:

rsjlw5d.jpg

10/10.

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Captain America: Civil War.

10/10. Not just saying it b/c I love Cap.

It's that damn good. Go see it.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Two quick questions , how was Spider-man ,I hear Tom Holland totally nails it as both Peter Parker and Spider-man

And how was Marisa Tomei as Aunt May , over the years I thought of actresses who could make a good Aunt May , and I'll admit it . Not once did Marisa Tomei come to mind........lol

Angry Ram

Two quick questions , how was Spider-man ,I hear Tom Holland totally nails it as both Peter Parker and Spider-man

He does. Just like the comics. Witty banter, web-slinging, etc.

And how was Marisa Tomei as Aunt May , over the years I thought of actresses who could make a good Aunt May , and I'll admit it . Not once did Marisa Tomei come to mind........lol

She had such a minor role that you can't get a really good gauge on her as Aunt May. But to your second point, the running joke is Peter having a hot aunt.

Speaking of minor roles, while each other hero has his/her moment, it very much is a Captain America movie. The other heroes are side fodder (aside from Iron Man and Bucky obviously).

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oculus 8.3 / 10 thriller / horror movie about a haunted / possessed mirror a couple of hundred years old. the last family with it had a pair of shootings and 1 of the 2 kids off to nut house evaluation. the other child is waiting for the others release so they can "finish their promise" to one another about destroying the mirror. i cant go into detail without hurting the movie so i'll explain as this. you will either love it or be confused by it. there are a couple of good jump scares and one very good one.
the fun begins when the flashbacks start and the past intertwines with the present. so the current 23/21 year olds occasionally mix with themselves as 12/10 year olds as the mirror has the ability to completely confuse those around it and keeping them from harming it directly. just stay on top of the flashbacks and it makes as much sense as possible storywise. if not, you'll probably be finding another movie to watch. good thriller / horror flick without going overboard on the usual gimmicks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Fantastic Four 3/10 the remake

Comic Book Sci Fi. Aside from having the wonderful Kate Mara in it I don't know that this film had many redeeming qualities. I'm all for the comic book movie trend that's hit Hollywood the last decade or two but this movie just fell flat. I wasn't a huge fan of the first film either but overall that film just worked better. This one the story fell weak and it seemed like this was a forced film put out just to make money and capitalize on the aforementioned comic book frenzy.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

how was spider 'boy' man ?? this is all you need to know:

Spider-Man: [to Bucky] You have a metal arm? That is AWESOME, dude!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Captain America : Civil War 9.3/10 now this is an entertaining movie. it has everything you would expect from this series (capt. america) let alone any other film. the beginning is slow, but is necessary to build up to the massive hellstorm that is about to become one of the best (and funny) action filled fight scenes ever. all 3 captain america movies are loaded with an intelligent plot line that makes you actually think about whats being said and how it is being addressed by the main characters.
that being said, ant-man and spiderman bring surprising hilarity to a fight among a group of friends. I was laughing my self silly amidst all the personal carnage going on. your thoughts and feelings towards specific characters (at least for me) will be challenged / and or changed during this film. its kind of like being at your best friends house when a huge, personal fight breaks out between family members and you're trying to decide whom do you choose/root for despite liking all of the people involved just moments before.
there are some parts of the movie that comic book pundits (or film for that matter) may disagree with, however, since i dont get to that depth of involvement with the marvel world it matters not to me. stan lee makes a cameo, which leads to a funny joke that may continue on in further installments.
regardless to what i've thought or typed here, do yourself a favor and go watch this movie and be entertained for 2:26:00. yes, the longest Marvel movie made. and there is short gap to the "real" ending of the movie and an easter egg all the way at the credits end as well. according to IMDB website, this movie sets up the next 2 Avenger movies (Infinity Wars I & II) in 2018/19. next year is another Thor movie (ragnarok). which gives you plenty of time to see this one again in a theater------because no TV can capture the immensity of whats going on in superhero land whereas a 70' movie screen does just that. (3D isnt necessary, just the only version that had empty seats where i live)@950 pm last night.

Angry Ram

this movie sets up the next 2 Avenger movies (Infinity Wars I & II) in 2018/19.

Really? I don't recall anything mentioning the infinity stones or Thanos. I might have missed it tho. If anything Ultron set up Infinity Wars more than Civil War.

next year is another Thor movie (ragnarok).

And Dr. Strange this November! Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Spider-Man Homecoming before Ragnarok!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really? I don't recall anything mentioning the infinity stones or Thanos. I might have missed it tho. If anything Ultron set up Infinity Wars more than Civil War.

And Dr. Strange this November! Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Spider-Man Homecoming before Ragnarok!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3498820/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv (link@IMDB 1/3 of the way down on the TRIVIA section of Civil War.) this is all it says :

Chris Evans has stated that this film will set up Avengers: Infinity War - Part I (2018) andAvengers: Infinity War - Part II (2019).

just a copy and paste to save people time was all i was doing, no incredulous detail given out (obviously).

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Spider-man : Civil War

9/10

Captain America , Iron Man and the rest of the supporting cast did an OK job to

Spider-man1_zpsn86yd66c.jpg

Athos

Legend
Civil War

9.5/10

Definitely outdid DC's fumbling, dry, dull, and boring Versus affair.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Fantastic Four 3/10 the remake

Comic Book Sci Fi. Aside from having the wonderful Kate Mara in it I don't know that this film had many redeeming qualities. I'm all for the comic book movie trend that's hit Hollywood the last decade or two but this movie just fell flat. I wasn't a huge fan of the first film either but overall that film just worked better. This one the story fell weak and it seemed like this was a forced film put out just to make money and capitalize on the aforementioned comic book frenzy.

This movie was horrible I have no idea what they were trying to do with Dr Doom , just like all the different versions of Green Goblin in the Spider-man movies , each one was worse then the previous one , I mean , their not even close

I've been reading that Marvel has been trying to get the movie rights back from Fox

About a year ago , Marvel came out with a list of dates for all their upcoming movies , with the Inhumans , that movie was originally scheduled for Nov , 2018 , but then Marvel went and added Spider-man : Homecoming and Ant Man and the Wasp to their movie schedule and the Inhumans got pushed back to July 2019 , but now they announced a couple days ago , that the Inhumans have been removed from their upcoming schedule all together

So I'm hoping they'll replace the Inhumans with the Fantastic Four , even though I've never been the biggest Fantastic Four fan , I think they would be awesome in the MCU ,

As great as the Marvel movies have been , their one big weakness has been the lack of a memorable villain , bringing Dr Doom ( done right ) into the MCU would be huge

The movie rights for Dr Doom belong to the Fantastic Four which still belong to Fox

Now this could all be wishful thinking on may part , and it probably wouldn't happen to 2019 at the earliest , but I'm still hoping.............lol

e65ee4c4734ed6afe5044c5593b736b0.jpg

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
how was spider 'boy' man ?? this is all you need to know:

Spider-Man: [to Bucky] You have a metal arm? That is AWESOME, dude!
When Spider-man was fighting Falcon ,

When Falcon says to Spider-man , their usually isn't this much talking going on when your fighting

I leaned over and whispered in my wife's ear , now this is how you do Spider-man , (y)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3498820/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv (link@IMDB 1/3 of the way down on the TRIVIA section of Civil War.) this is all it says :

Chris Evans has stated that this film will set up Avengers: Infinity War - Part I (2018) andAvengers: Infinity War - Part II (2019).

just a copy and paste to save people time was all i was doing, no incredulous detail given out (obviously).
The only thing I could think of is when Vision was talking to Scarlet Witch about how he doesn't understand the Infinity Stone in his forehead , but then yet , it is a part of him and he wishes to learn more about it

So this is just my guess , but somewhere along the line as Vision is trying to learn about his Infinity Stone , he activates it some how which catches the attention of Thanos

And then all Hell breaks loose

Again , just my own guess