LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Also, surely you can't just stop in the middle of a war zone and call the mrs?

You could, but nobody worth a shit would ever do something like that. It's a complete disregard of everyone else on your team. It's essentially saying "Screw you guys and your lives and your families, I'm more important"

Similar to him taking the shot in the first place, despite being surrounded by enemies, it's essentially saying "My personal vendetta is more important than you." and no sniper, or SEAL would ever do something so selfish. If they did they would be pulled from operations so quickly, it's not even funny.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Verdict 8/10 movie about a down and out lawyer who's become an ambulance chaser (resorting to handing out business cards at funerals) to get cases (paul newman) , who gets a "money" case --- open and shut out of court settlement -- from his friend and ex-partner (jack warden) but decides to try the case against everyone's wishes. Newman plays the role very well (no surprise), along with another good jack warden supporting role as well. good behind the scenes look at how corporate lawyers team up against plaintiffs. robert redford was originally sought for the main role, but Newman is a much better choice for this.

Moostache

Rookie
Terminator: Genisys
If you liked T1 and T2 and hate "updates" like the re-did Star Trek Khan or Greedo shooting first, do not bother seeing this...it will only piss you off.
If you do not care about how much people mess with old movie storylines or characters, then its a passable movie with a very thin and yet convoluted at the same time plot.
Decent action, decent 3D effects and mostly decent one-liners....but overall feels like a mash-up

RamzFanz

Damnit
I haven't seen this lately, but The Incident. 8/10.

This is one of those films where us older folks go, oh yeah, I remember him or her and where you see very young versions of today's stars. There are a ton of "what ever happened to them" actors you will recognize but not necessarily be able to name and many you can. It's a black and white (for effect) 1967 film about a subway car that gets taken over by two "thugs", one of whom is Martin Sheen in his movie debut.

It was also Ed McMahon's acting debut.

The story revolves around people not getting involved when others are being harassed and attacked and who does and why. Very 1960's drama acting but interesting story and a bounty of actors that were unknown at the time. Not a winner for the young, but very interesting for the 40+ crowd.

Editors-Pick-The-Incident1.jpg

film-the-incident.jpg

acr9Xv6R.png

hqdefault.jpg

incident613X463.jpg

Incident,%2BThe%2B(1967)_019%2BDiana%2BVan%2Bder%2BVlis%2B-%2BEd%2BMcMahon.jpg

Last edited:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Justice For All 8.5 / 10 Al Pacino, playing Arthur Kirkland who is an ethical attorney whom we find in jail on a contempt of court count to open the movie with. A by the book judge tossed him in after Pacino tossed a punch at him for "screwing" a client of his and keeping him in jail. John Forsythe is that judge (Fleming), who is well known for being a pain in the ass to defense lawyers (Jeff Tambor and Larry Briggman the latter whom causes problems in a case that Pacino is handling ).
an interesting plot twist leads to the rest of the movie which is filled with the underside of law, lawyers, judges and of course, justice for all. All of this places legal and moral dilemas on Kirkland which the movie revolves around . Jack Warden plays a highly entertaining, adrenaline junkie judge. As a side note to movie junkies, this is the role Pacino took over a role meant for him in Kramer vs Kramer. (Dustin Hoffman took that role obviously)......both were nominated for oscars which Hoffman won.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Verdict 8/10 movie about a down and out lawyer who's become an ambulance chaser (resorting to handing out business cards at funerals) to get cases (paul newman) , who gets a "money" case --- open and shut out of court settlement -- from his friend and ex-partner (jack warden) but decides to try the case against everyone's wishes. Newman plays the role very well (no surprise), along with another good jack warden supporting role as well. good behind the scenes look at how corporate lawyers team up against plaintiffs. robert redford was originally sought for the main role, but Newman is a much better choice for this.

This is a classic I had never seen until recently. I thought it was one of paul newman's better performances.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
A Good Day To Die Hard with Bruce Willis. 2/10 - A classic example of mailing it in. What a piece of crud! :seizure:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Minions 7.7 / 10 exactly what one would expect from an animated movie about oddly shaped yellow beings. if you liked them in Despicable Me I , II and so forth, you'll like them here. surprisingly there was enough entertainment for 90 minutes, i wasnt so sure before the movie started, but was happy afterwards.
some good humor in it, especially if you like bad luck scenarios which involves how the minions became the minions in their quest to find a villainous leader to follow. Bob, Kevin and Stuart are the 3 main minions whom we follow throughout the movie.
if you have kids, you may have already been dragged there, and happily so for their sakes, and if you're a non child adult and need 90 minutes away from planet earth's insanity, then this will do it for you.
there IS an easter egg at the end of the credits (always check IMDB), however only myself, the girlfriend and 1 other person stayed out of 40 or 50. its worth the stay and I wont tell you what they do either.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Minions 7.7 / 10 exactly what one would expect from an animated movie about oddly shaped yellow beings. if you liked them in Despicable Me I , II and so forth, you'll like them here. surprisingly there was enough entertainment for 90 minutes, i wasnt so sure before the movie started, but was happy afterwards.
some good humor in it, especially if you like bad luck scenarios which involves how the minions became the minions in their quest to find a villainous leader to follow. Bob, Kevin and Stuart are the 3 main minions whom we follow throughout the movie.
if you have kids, you may have already been dragged there, and happily so for their sakes, and if you're a non child adult and need 90 minutes away from planet earth's insanity, then this will do it for you.
there IS an easter egg at the end of the credits (always check IMDB), however only myself, the girlfriend and 1 other person stayed out of 40 or 50. its worth the stay and I wont tell you what they do either.
Love the Minons , probably won't see the movie till it comes out a DVD though , but have been looking forward to it for a while

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Have just recently did a Catherine Mary Stewart double feature

Couple weeks ago I watched Night Of The Comet with Catherine Mary Stewart , which reminded me of a few of her other movies

atbernies3.jpg

First up was The Last Starfighter , I was like 18 years old when that movie first came out and loved it , and that was when I was introduced to Catherine Mary Stewart , instant crush , this is a very charming movie , as much a love story as a space adventure story , , it's a very simple story , small town boy becomes the hero , AND gets the girl , a little cheesy by todays standards , but still a movie that's hard not to love

8/10

Second up is Weekend At Bernie's , I know a lot of people really like this movie , and it is pretty funny , and of course also stars Catherine Mary Stewart , but for me , I've never really thought of this movie as any more then so-so , but I think my problem is, with the movie has more to do with the two main actors , just never been fans of either Andrew McCarthy or Jonathan Silverman , not that's I have anything against them , just not a fan , the movie although does have some pretty funny parts , The only reason I ever watch the movie when it's on is because of Catherine Mary Stewart

7/10

Next up is Mischief , with you guest it Catherine Mary Stewart

mischief.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wife and I just saw Jurassic World last night. First 30 minutes were pretty good. Then it seemed like the writers said, "now what? I know, we'll throw in every cliché and trite movie line or concept we can think of. That should fill the other 60 minutes."

Sorry but bad doesn't even begin to describe it IMO. 5 raspberries out of 5.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Maggie 8/10: A cool twist on the zombie apocalypse movie. Arnold gets a chance to show he is more then a machine gun carrying, cheesy one liner spewing, one man army. Thought he did a pretty good job and the rest of the cast is pretty solid.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just watched 'Spy' with Jason Statham and Melissa McCarthy.
Really funny. Melissa McCarthy is just awesome. She always cracks me up.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wife and I just saw Jurassic World last night. First 30 minutes were pretty good. Then it seemed like the writers said, "now what? I know, we'll throw in every cliché and trite movie line or concept we can think of. That should fill the other 60 minutes."

Sorry but bad doesn't even begin to describe it IMO. 5 raspberries out of 5.
'
its the same thing back in 93. they figured all the special effects would carry a subpar screenplay. are/were the special effects great? yes. does that make a great movie? no.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love the Minons , probably won't see the movie till it comes out a DVD though , but have been looking forward to it for a while

plus you'll get all the extra featurettes they put on the DVD as well.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Just watched 'Spy' with Jason Statham and Melissa McCarthy.
Really funny. Melissa McCarthy is just awesome. She always cracks me up.
McCarthys' meltdown in the Principals office in "This is 40" is incredibly funny.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
McCarthys' meltdown in the Principals office in "This is 40" is incredibly funny.

There's more of that in 'Spy'. She goes off on this one dude in a way that had me literally laughing out loud.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
There's more of that in 'Spy'. She goes off on this one dude in a way that had me literally laughing out loud.
I'll have to watch that. I still have Guardians of the Galaxy on my to do list as well.
My kids dictate much of my entertainment.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll have to watch that. I still have Guardians of the Galaxy on my to do list as well.
My kids dictate much of my entertainment.

Dude, I totally recommend Guardians of the Galaxy. It's amazing.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Dude, I totally recommend Guardians of the Galaxy. It's amazing.
It's definitely the most fun of all the Marvel movies , although the bad guy Ronan was pretty lame