LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Where can I find this movie? It sounds interesting.

Downloaded the torrent.

old-boy-poster_2.jpg

Oldboy - 8.5/10
It is a really good movie but I'm pretty certain I'm going to spend weeks thinking about it. It's Korean with English subtitles.

Have watched that one, and the american remake. Original is better but the new one isnt to bad. Ending is beyond fucked up. He got screwed big time....:coffee:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Christian Bale is the same in all his movies , moody and mumbles a lot , I always find Christian Bale quite dull , which brings me back to Exodus: Gods and Kings , there is no way you can't compare it to The 10 Commandments ,
Agreed. His best work IMO is in "Empire of the Sun"(1987)
Once he became an adult his acting became pretty dull.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you for Smoking 8.5/10 great satirical movie about the cigarette industry and spin doctoring in general. very good list of actors in this movie as well.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Horns 8/10. I thought is was going to be a dark comedy and it kinda starts out that way but gets real messed up by the time the credits roll. So weird to hear Daniel with a American accent though.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed. His best work IMO is in "Empire of the Sun"(1987)
Once he became an adult his acting became pretty dull.

He was amazing in "The Fighter" although the move absolutely sucked....

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
It could be that Amy Adams was in it, but I didn't think The Fighter was terrible. My goodness gracious, she's a cutie pie. Also, I didn't realize that she's 40.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It could be that Amy Adams was in it, but I didn't think The Fighter was terrible. My goodness gracious, she's a cutie pie. Also, I didn't realize that she's 40.
I was a huge Mickey Ward fan in his day, couldn't wait for that movie to come out. Wahlberg had talked about making it for years.
And then it came out and was a disaster, Mickey Ward was nothing like the soft fruitcake that Marky Mark looked like.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I was a huge Mickey Ward fan in his day, couldn't wait for that movie to come out. Wahlberg had talked about making it for years.
And then it came out and was a disaster, Mickey Ward was nothing like the soft fruitcake that Marky Mark looked like.

I'm not the biggest boxing fan, from the 90's I know Tyson and Holyfield. But now that you mention Marky Mark being a soft fruitcake, it did seem odd that a boxer would be so calm all the time.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not the biggest boxing fan, from the 90's I know Tyson and Holyfield. But now that you mention Marky Mark being a soft fruitcake, it did seem odd that a boxer would be so calm all the time.
Mickey Ward was awesome. All tatoo'd up, loud entrance music. Irish pride etc..
Marky Mark version was like a scared little kitten in comparison
They were supposed to do a 2nd movie, make it about the Ward vs Gatti trilogy. Between Gatti's horrific death and the movie not doing so great, I wonder what happened to that. Speaking of which, wath those fights and you'll see what Mickey Ward was all about....

Sorry for the thread derail....

Going to see McFarland USA tonight with my daughter, will give my opinion on it

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McFarland USA
10/10
What a great flick
Saw it with my daughter which is always nice. Of course it had the Disney tweaks on the "true story" but overall a great show.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finally saw American Sniper.
Damm what a movie
10/10

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
American Sniper was ok. 7/10. Have to watch it again, but it seemed a little over the top glorified for my tastes.

Whiplash was great. 8.5/10. Man is that movie uncomfortable to watch. Super intense.

Neighbors was terrible. 3/10. That was one baaad Seth Rogan comedy.

Serena: Gag inducing. 1/10. DO NOT waste your time with this. My wife's name is Serena and she is embarrassed to share it with this flick. Horrible.

The Giver: 5/10. I love Jeff Bridges, but this was pretty bad.

fearsomefour

Legend
I really enjoyed that movie.
I thought that was some of his best work playing Dicky Eckland. Pretty dead on.
As a fight fan I always had a soft spot for Mickey Ward. Maybe that influenced how much I enjoyed the movie.

fearsomefour

Legend
Mickey Ward was awesome. All tatoo'd up, loud entrance music. Irish pride etc..
Marky Mark version was like a scared little kitten in comparison
They were supposed to do a 2nd movie, make it about the Ward vs Gatti trilogy. Between Gatti's horrific death and the movie not doing so great, I wonder what happened to that. Speaking of which, wath those fights and you'll see what Mickey Ward was all about....

Sorry for the thread derail....

Going to see McFarland USA tonight with my daughter, will give my opinion on it
Those Ward Gatti fights were something to behold....short on skill in ways, amazing toughness and heart.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Re-watched Godzilla(2014)

I really dug this movie. It caught alot of shit from moviegoers mainly because of the lack of screentime for Zilla. I thought it worked(much like the original Jaws in that way). Very well done IMO.
8/10

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Re-watched Godzilla(2014)

I really dug this movie. It caught alot of crap from moviegoers mainly because of the lack of screentime for Zilla. I thought it worked(much like the original Jaws in that way). Very well done IMO.
8/10

Fantastic movie.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a fight fan I always had a soft spot for Mickey Ward. Maybe that influenced how much I enjoyed the movie.
That's where we differ, Mickey Ward was my favorite fighter, period. And I couldn't wait for this movie. But the guy in the fighter wasnt anything like the real Mickey Ward. That's why I hated it...