LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
if you're going to punch sandra bullock in the face regardless of the movie, perhaps you can also rate the movie without regard to her politics.
He may very well have done so.

I was joking when I posted the Steve Smith meme image.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
if you're going to punch sandra bullock in the face regardless of the movie, perhaps you can also rate the movie without regard to her politics.

Yeah, them deserving the punch to the face has fuck all to do with their politics. It's about them as actors in general. Bullock has improved over the years, but she's not fit for this role. She made the gravity (no pun intended) of the situation seem unrealistic with poor acting at times. There was a massive lack of raw fear and emotion considering some of the circumstances. I felt like I was watching "Speed Outer Space" at times.

And Clooney's just a narcissistic pos wanna be carcass of a generation actor. He loved playing the martyr badass astronaut role so bad it made me sick. That fuck probably came after reading the script for that role. Fuck you and your jetpack Dr. Ross.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Can't believe it took me so long to see it... just watched it last week for the 1st time.

From Dusk Till Dawn

(Q. Tarantino)

I loved it ! 9/10

Juliette Lewis was young ... Man, I have a weakness for her.

Agree, love the movie 9/10, one of my all time favorites. First time I saw Salma Hayek the drooling was noticeable.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Watched Bad Words last night, directed by and starring Jason Bateman. Not as good as Bad Santa, which is similar, but worth the time. 6/10

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Godzilla was a disappointment as the monsters didn't have near enough screen time fighting! Story line was lame, too!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Godzilla was a disappointment as the monsters didn't have near enough screen time fighting! Story line was lame, too!

wiugd1.jpg

Chronicle: 7/10

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Watched Enough Said with James Gandolfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfus with the wife earlier this week. It was surprisingly good for the first half or so... then the "standard Rom-Com twist" occurred, and I lost all interest in the characters.

Worth seeing, esp. since it's Gandolfini's last movie.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
dawn of the planet of the apes 8/10 lots of action. lots of drama / tension. july 2016 should be good as well.

enemy of the state 8/10 extra point for the movie correctly gaging the future so well. i liked gene hackmans character. the realism is creepy. (as i watch it now)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Lee Daniels The Butler, great anthology of the civil rights struggle that pretty well all transpired over my lifetime, Whitaker is gonna get all sorts of praise for the role, but all the talk of popularity among the occupants I only saw his treatment of Caroline Kennedy as any justification , rest of the time he looked like his balls were caught in a vice.

Either way though ,I thought the movie was well done ,showed the Presidents in mainly positive lights,took a swipe at Reagan, so it got a little political ,but the CR story was compelling and showed why there's a generation or two of racial mistrust to go before things can approach normal, if they ever do.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guardians of the Galaxy 8/10 very entertaining film. makes me not mind shelling out 50 bucks for 3 tix and snax . plus this theater (marcus crosswoods) has recliner lounges for seating as well.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Guardians of the Galaxy....9/10.

Also a big fuck you to the fat bitch sitting 2 seats to the right of me for cackling like a hen and repeating every line.

She single handily ruined the most geek-out moment in the film with her stupid laugh.

It was that bad b/c she had a kid with her, who wasn't a problem at all.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wow, going and seeing guardians today or tomorrow, really looking forward to it with such good reviews from everyone.

Who stayed after the credits? I already know who is in the scene, was surprised when I read about it. Cant wait to see

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wow, going and seeing guardians today or tomorrow, really looking forward to it with such good reviews from everyone.

Who stayed after the credits? I already know who is in the scene, was surprised when I read about it. Cant wait to see

If definitely fits with the overall theme of the movie.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
22 Jump Street - 9.5/10 - I laughed so hard I about tinkled myself........like multiple times.