Rate our top 10 pass rushers...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Per PFF:

Quinn: 18.3
Donald: 16.8
*Long: 11.1 (using 2013 when healthy)
Fairley: 8.1
*Ayers: 7.8 (using 2013 under Williams)
*Hayes: 5.5 in 13, 0.5 in 14 replacing Long
Ogletree: 2.6
McDonald: 2.1
Barron: 1.6
Gaines: 0.2

Impressions: I wonder how many teams have ten positively graded pass rushers.
Quinn is even better than these numbers (see 2013)
Donald is only getting started.
A second year under Williams should greatly improve soundness of assignment.

Sack City was advertised last year. It should come to fruition this year.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm just wondering how Sims didnt make this list. But Gaines did. Weird. Though I'm not entirely even sure how these grades are even made.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm just wondering how Sims didnt make this list. But Gaines did. Weird. Though I'm not entirely even sure how these grades are even made.

Sims had identical -8.8 grades each of the last two years. We tend only to notice the times a rusher gets home. I too was surprised by the grade.

SierraRam

Recreational User

I think Sims played 'snake-bit' after the Cowboy debacle. The 'roughing' call when he touched Romo's shoulder pad & the 'defensive holding' - what a crock of shit. Even with that, he should be on the list.

And no JL? He had a couple of huge sacks last season. When asked to rush, I thought he was effective..

Those top 5 look pretty solid.

No Doubt!! Those five on passing downs is flat out unfair! Can't wait!