Rapoport: 'The Rams are drafting a QB'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

The St. Louis Rams are working out numerous players in the next couple of days, and word around the league is that the team is looking at quarterbacks. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport has all the details.

FRO

Legend
Aaron Murray in the 4th is what I'm hoping for. Manziel in the first would suck. I think Murray is a perfect fit.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd be cool with an extra 2nd or 3rd rounder on Garoppolo or a late rd Fales pick.

jjab360

Legend
I'm fine with Mettenberger in the third or even Derek Carr in the second if he's there. That's only if we trade down from 2 or 13 and pick up an extra pick(s), though.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
In other breaking news, the Rams have decided to draft players at other positions as well....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams are picking some players in the 2014 draft!

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
If teams think the Rams are drafting a QB, that can only help them with trade offers.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, duh. They've spent a ton of time on QBs. They're definitely going to draft one somewhere.

I'm fine with Mettenberger in the third or even Derek Carr in the second if he's there. That's only if we trade down from 2 or 13 and pick up an extra pick(s), though.

I don't like Mettenberger. He's a statue that isn't accurate enough for my taste. No ability to evade pressure, extremely inaccurate when forced to move, can't work within a muddled pocket, and gets rattled when defenses get after him.

There's better value to be had at QB in this draft.

FRO

Legend
Well, duh. They've spent a ton of time on QBs. They're definitely going to draft one somewhere.

I don't like Mettenberger. He's a statue that isn't accurate enough for my taste. No ability to evade pressure, extremely inaccurate when forced to move, can't work within a muddled pocket, and gets rattled when defenses get after him.

There's better value to be had at QB in this draft.
Totally agree on Mettenberger. He is big and has a strong arm, but his WRs had to constantly adjust their route pattern to catch the ball. He was blessed with 2 excellent WRs in Beckham and Landry. Side note if Landry is there in the third and we haven't picked a WR, get him. I don't care about his 40, he got open well at LSU, he can go get the ball, and he doesn't drop many.

I'm a fan of McCarron, but I wouldn't pick him in the second round. Garrett Gilbert has loads of talent, I just can't get over how bad he was at Texas. For me Aaron Murray in the 4th is just a great fit.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Besides drafting one the Rams will shock the world and sign a UDFA QB for a camp arm.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Holy shit! The sun set last night... And it rised this morning!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
L9cPO.png

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
[av]http://www.mediacollege.com/downloads/sound-effects/star-trek/tos/kirk/Kirk_DontLikeMysteries_TheMapTrap.mp3[/av]

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
This just inThe St. Louis Rams are going to make a profit this upcoming year.

I missed my calling as a sports reporter...