Ranking the entire Rams 90-man roster from 90-to-1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
With the receivers I have 8 because I believe the WR group is a strength and the Rams are going to be parting with some real talent when they assemble this 53.

And I'm going to respectfully disagree about parting with talent. Sometimes it seems like that and as a fan you believe teams will be picking up the guys you release, then you realize, they don't pick up talent from 4-12 teams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ray Guy was a great athlete as well, not taking anything away from Hekker, but Ray Guy was very humble, he never threw a touchdown pass, but was 2/3 for 54 yards and in the words of Meatloaf, that ain't bad. Also Guy ran 11 times for 43 yards averaging 3.9 per carry. Again I hope Hekker can continue to dominate his position, but Ray Guy did it for 14 years and was part of three Super Bowl winning teams.
Well if you think about it, 3.9 yards on trick plays isn't much.

I'm not dissing Guy by any means. But Hekker really is in Guy's league and could end up better. Ray was the first and probably only punter I ever really paid attention to before Hekker and I hated the Raiduhs. But as a pure punter, Hekker is a freak.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
@jakebogen95 - very nice write-up. As was said, rating are subjective, but the warm feeling I got was the amount of quality depth we have pretty much everywhere, except maybe the oline. We have quietly become pretty deep at linebacker, which is Wade's favorite group, and hasn't been our strong suit of late.

And something good/great HAS to shake out at the WR position - there's just too much potential there.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I gotta say, I scrolled to one to start that way and was good until 5. That's where I stopped. He would be in my bottom 5 starters.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I gotta say, I scrolled to one to start that way and was good until 5. That's where I stopped. He would be in my bottom 5 starters.
Well, that's disappointing you didn't read the rest, but to each their own. Thanks for however many you chose to read.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Short attention span?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have to admit that you did a hell of a job, Jake. It's not easy to rank an entire ninety-man roster, and even though I would've done a few things differently (one example being Darrell Williams, in my opinion, is ranked too low and could develop under Kromer), I do think that you're mostly spot on.

Kudos to you.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I have to admit that you did a hell of a job, Jake. It's not easy to rank an entire ninety-man roster, and even though I would've done a few things differently (one example being Darrell Williams, in my opinion, is ranked too low and could develop under Kromer), I do think that you're mostly spot on.

Kudos to you.
Thank you! I appreciate the read and props. I am not a fan of Darrell Williams, to be honest, that's why he was so far down the list for me. But, hey you could definitely end up being right on him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Nice read....

My only gripe...

I can't believe Marques North can't make this wr squad.....I feel he has the most talent on the roster now....

See if you can find out why the Rhino still has that brace on? I figured he'd be a ST contributor...future starter....You guys still twitter pals, right?

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Nice read....

My only gripe...

I can't believe Marques North can't make this wr squad.....I feel he has the most talent on the roster now....

See if you can find out why the Rhino still has that brace on? I figured he'd be a ST contributor...future starter....You guys still twitter pals, right?
He could be joining us on our podcast next week :) We had Kayvon Webster on and he was great. Excited to share that with you on Friday!