Ranking the 2017 NFL Head Coaches

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
8-8 this season on the Garrett factor and weak defense still.

8-8 would get him fired and that Cowboy defense always scares me, but Rod Marinelli is a magician as their DC....Overall every time you think Garrett is on the edge of getting the boot the Cowboys seem to have a good year agree great test for him this season as not only will the Cowboys need to win their division, but they need a win in post season as well.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
8-8 would get him fired and that Cowboy defense always scares me, but Rod Marinelli is a magician as their DC....Overall every time you think Garrett is on the edge of getting the boot the Cowboys seem to have a good year agree great test for him this season as not only will the Cowboys need to win their division, but they need a win in post season as well.
I think Rod Marinelli is the Garrett of the defense. Vanilla, no creativity, and extremely overrated. He fielded a defense that was #32. "line up and beat your man" doesn't work when the talent is average, yet he refuses to blitz and sends 3 all the time. It makes me want to kick a puppy.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think Rod Marinelli is the Garrett of the defense. Vanilla, no creativity, and extremely overrated. He fielded a defense that was #32. "line up and beat your man" doesn't work when the talent is average, yet he refuses to blitz and sends 3 all the time. It makes me want to kick a puppy.

Truly not that much talent on that side of the ball and Marinelli derived from the Dungy tree of defense, which is the true bend, but don't break. Vanilla? Yes, but when the owner gives him the options of Vanilla or French Vanilla, it's quite easy to surmise that you never opt for French of anything when it comes to defense.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
What do you mean?

Bill Belichick is the greatest cheater of all time.
I can't even think of anybody nearly as good as him.
Talking about the writer of the article. He spews on and on and on and on about his love for Bill then ranks #1 and begins spewing on and on again