Ranking all 32 NFL teams, according to fan confidence

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Where do you believe the Rams placed in fan confidence rankings

• 32-22

• 21-16

• 15-6

• 5-1

Results are only viewable after voting.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Do me a favor and vote where you think the Rams landed based on the confidence of their fan base before clicking the link (its a slideshow) and reading the rest of the post.

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/rank...rding-to-fan-confidence-1407945050-slideshow/

The 2014-2015 NFL season is off to a roaring start and fans are using social media to talk about their favorite teams as they eagerly await Kick Off Weekend. Prime Visibility, a digital marketing agency, ranked 32 NFL teams by 'fan confidence" analyzing sentiment based on approximately 20 million Social Media mentions across Twitter, Facebook, and thousands of sports forum communities like footballfuture.com, ESPN, Pro Sports Daily, among others.

- Prime Visibility

I was pleasantly surprised with the 13th position at 79% confidence. sounds like the optimism in the forums here are wide spread. I love some of the other rankings.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wow 13th?

I voted 21-16th range, with the rank being 19 or 20. That's pretty cool, it means nothing, but pretty cool!