Rank your 5 top choices for the Rams 1st Pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah, I could too. We'd have all the tools we need to be a dominant offense. Opponents wouldn't know what to do as long as he Shermer doesn't put together a generic game plan.

I wouldn't be upset with Clowney, at all. Chris Long is still in his prime, but he'll be 30 in in a few years. We'd still have a lot of years to terrorize QB's with Quinn and Clowney. Could you imagine them two competing with eachother to get the most sacks? LOL... look out NFL.

Clowney / Robinson or Clowney / Watkins would be awesome too. It would cost some other picks but, give Greg Williams Quinn / Clowney? Man, that's got some serious potential for a dominating D.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, I could too. We'd have all the tools we need to be a dominant offense. Opponents wouldn't know what to do as long as he Shermer doesn't put together a generic game plan.

I wouldn't be upset with Clowney, at all. Chris Long is still in his prime, but he'll be 30 in in a few years. We'd still have a lot of years to terrorize QB's with Quinn and Clowney. Could you imagine them two competing with eachother to get the most sacks? LOL... look out NFL.

Let's not roll him out to pasture just yet.

CL just turned 29 (2 days ago). He's got 3yrs left on a contract he plays thru to 31yrs old.

Julius Peppers, 34, just inked a 3yr deal.

Long has been a healthy player. Let's hope that continues and enjoy the ride.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Clowney / Robinson or Clowney / Watkins would be awesome too. It would cost some other picks but, give Greg Williams Quinn / Clowney? Man, that's got some serious potential for a dominating D.

I can already hear the Seattle fans squealing about how we're trying to hurt Queen Wilson and our @
"dirty play". Lol

I creep their board now and again. That last game of the season had them on edge. They were scared we were gonna hurt them. Man they hate Fisher, too.

STL is the most heated topic on that board. They like talking with/about the Niners, not us.

Don't even bring up Bradford... lol.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I can already hear the Seattle fans squealing about how we're trying to hurt Queen Wilson and our @
"dirty play". Lol

I creep their board now and again. That last game of the season had them on edge. They were scared we were gonna hurt them. Man they hate Fisher, too.

STL is the most heated topic on that board. They like talking with/about the Niners, not us.

Don't even bring up Bradford... lol.

Yeah, I trolled them with you last season until I was banned. I have a new account for this season. :sneaky:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

CL just turned 29 (2 days ago). He's got 3yrs left on a contract he plays thru to 31yrs old.

I certainly do not have an issue if Chris Long remains a Ram till he retires...I just love DL'ers & Ol'ers Matter of a Fact I would not have any issues if the Rams go DE Jadeveon Clowney @ #2 then select DT Aaron Donald @ #13 to just watch the 12th man go to their knees in pain of watching our defense crush their offense play after play after play......on and on.........:D

SierraRam

Recreational User
Yep. I was okay with Eugene Monroe or Andre Smith. Was disgusted when we picked Jason. I was really hoping we'd trade down that year and take Hakeem Nicks or Percy Harvin...I loved those two...but both guys have kind of fallen off after great starters. So meh. Regardless, it seemed like they picked the guy I least wanted. Story of the Rams prior to Fisher and Snead.(although Fisher and Snead have had their moments too haha)[/QUOTE.]
2009 was a draft sucked for just about every team. A lot of big time busts - led by our own Jason Smith. The Pack got Raji around 10 I believe - that would have been nice...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah, I trolled them with you last season until I was banned. I have a new account for this season. :sneaky:

Yeah I remember, man. I tried to get on to stir the pot but they didn't let me in. My screen name probably didn't help... "FisherForPrez. Yeah... :D

RamzFanz

Damnit

Chris is a solid player. No doubt.

But does that mean you pass on Clowney?

Not in my mind. Not with 2 if you keep it. Chris is a perfect Mentor with Quinn and backup.