Rank the NFCW Teams by Position

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Always a fun topic. I had the Rams lacking in many categories in the spring. I always love to see how things change from Pre-draft rosters to now.

QB: Rams, Wilson, Palmer, Kap

OL: Rams, Niners, Cards, Hawks

WR's: Cards, Rams, Niners, Hawks

TE's: Rams, Niners, Hawks, Cards (I'd take Cook and Kendricks over Davis and somebody)

RB's: Hawks, Niners, Rams, Cards

DL: Rams, Niners (Depending on Smith), Hawks, Cards

LB's: Niners, Hawks, Rams, Cards

CB's: Hawks, Cards, Rams, Niners

S's: Hawks, Niners, Cards, Rams

ST's: Rams, Hawks, Cards, Niners

Philly5

Rookie
I would give us the best DL and Kickers, with shots at a few more top spots.

MFaulk107

The Realness
QB: Rams Cawks Niners Cardinals

OL: Rams/Niners, Cards Hawks

WR/TE: Niners Cards Rams/Hawks

RB: Hawks Niners Rams Cards

DL: Rams Niners Hawks Cards

LB: Niners Hawks Rams Cards

DB: Hawks Cards/Niners Rams

ST: Rams Hawks Miners Cards

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Coaching?
Fisher, Arians, Carroll, Harbaugh

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bradford ahead of Wilson? Palmer ahead of Kaepernick? I don't think so.
Sorry - I would put Bradford at the head of the class as far as QBs able to perform as a QB and I would also agree that Palmer has a slight edge in that regard ahead of Kap. Wilson - as much as I like the kid - has really not had to be the leader of an offense. He may need to be this year and we will see how that pans out. Kap is very easily rattled and is more than capable of sinking his team in spite of his athleticism.

I would put out LBs in line with SF and ahead of the rest THIS year.

Our O-line is a question mark even still. I can't get a real read from TC.

But I would put our WRs potentially in line with AZ and maybe slightly behind SF. No WAY do I give that nod to seachickens. If Quick is where he is being talked about, WATCH OUT.

DBs I put ours in barely ahead of SF but behind the rest - possibly by a large margin.

But our front seven is going to be elite and the class of the entire league. That alone may make our weakness in the secondary an after thought.

Our RBs will be IMO even with SF and if Lynch can keep it up, slightly behind the shecocks.

Our ST? Best in the league.

You do the math.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Being as fair as I can...Rams are best at QB, RB, FB, TE, WR, OL, DE, DT, OLB, ILB, CB, FS, SS, K, P, and Coach.

Now being serious.....(This is based on GOING IN to the season. I would expect Bradford to be ahead of Kap by years' end)

QB:
1. Seahawks
2. 49ers
3. Rams
4. Cardinals

RB:
1. Seahawks
2. Rams
3. Cardinals
4. 49ers

WR:
1. Cardinals
2. 49ers
3. Seahawks
4. Rams

TE:
1. 49ers
2. Rams
3. Cardinals
4. Seahawks

OL:
1. 49ers
2. Rams
3. Cardinals
4. Seahawks

DL:
1. Rams
2. 49ers
3. Seahawks
4. Cardinals

LB:
1. Niners
2. Seahawks
3. Rams
4. Cardinals

CB:
1. Seahawks
2. Cardinals
3. Niners
4. Rams

S:
1. Seahawks
2. 49ers
3. Cardinals
4. Rams

K:
1. Rams
2. Seahawks
3. 49ers
4. Cardinals

P:
1. Rams
2. 49ers
3. Cardinals
4. Seahawks

Coaches:
1. Rams
2. Seahawks
3. Cardinals
4. Niners

ILB: Niners, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals

OLB:

fearsomefour

Legend
Crabtree, Boldin, Johnson, Davis

Britt, Quick, Austin, Cook

That isent close based on what guys have done. Based on potential the Rams can hang with that group, but, potential is just that.

The QB debate is interesting because the styles are so different. Bradford is probably the best pure passer, Kap the most athletic (dude seriously has the tools to be the best in the NFL, hopefully he never puts it together).
The Whiners line is still better based on what they have done but that change quickly given injuries.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

That isent close based on what guys have done. Based on potential the Rams can hang with that group, but, potential is just that.

The QB debate is interesting because the styles are so different. Bradford is probably the best pure passer, Kap the most athletic (dude seriously has the tools to be the best in the NFL, hopefully he never puts it together).
The Whiners line is still better based on what they have done but that change quickly given injuries.

I know what they've done, but I care about what they're doing now even more.

-I'd take Austin in the slot over Johnson.

- If Quick continues his pace, he'll be more dangerous than Boldin. Boldin has never been a burner and turns 34 in October.

- Britt has the tools to be every bit as effective as Crabtree. Both are injury prone. In fact, Crabtree just mildly pulled a hammy. He's gonna be slowed down for a couple weeks. Those linger a bit.

-Cook and Davis, I'll give u that one. Cook disappeared last year after week 1. I'm expecting him to do better this year, though.

ram007

Starter
Being as fair as I can...Rams are best at QB, RB, FB, TE, WR, OL, DE, DT, OLB, ILB, CB, FS, SS, K, P, and Coach.

Now being serious.....(This is based on GOING IN to the season. I would expect Bradford to be ahead of Kap by years' end)

QB:
1. Seahawks
2. 49ers
3. Rams
4. Cardinals

RB:
1. Seahawks
2. Rams
3. Cardinals
4. 49ers

WR:
1. Cardinals
2. 49ers
3. Seahawks
4. Rams

TE:
1. 49ers
2. Rams
3. Cardinals
4. Seahawks

OL:
1. 49ers
2. Rams
3. Cardinals
4. Seahawks

DL:
1. Rams
2. 49ers
3. Seahawks
4. Cardinals

LB:
1. Niners
2. Seahawks
3. Rams
4. Cardinals

CB:
1. Seahawks
2. Cardinals
3. Niners
4. Rams

S:
1. Seahawks
2. 49ers
3. Cardinals
4. Rams

K:
1. Rams
2. Seahawks
3. 49ers
4. Cardinals

P:
1. Rams
2. 49ers
3. Cardinals
4. Seahawks

Coaches:
1. Rams
2. Seahawks
3. Cardinals
4. Niners

ILB: Niners, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals

OLB:

With all due respect, Harbaugh took the team to NFC championship team 3 teams and nearly won a SB. Switched QBs without any drop off in performance (how many coaches can do that?) He gets a 4th place? I don;t like Harbaugh's antics or demeanor but 4th place? My order is:

1. Pete Caroll (he built the team from ground up)
2. Harbaugh (didn't build the team but did everything else),
3. Jeff Fisher (Had one of the toughest rebuilidings of a team a ever. Filled team with "Potential". Wins should follow until then this is where i put him)
4. Bruce Arians - Sample size is too small for any conclusion

ram007

Starter

Carson Palmer is the best pure passer in this division. Thank god he is so good, he never misses a defender

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Always a fun topic. I had the Rams lacking in many categories in the spring. I always love to see how things change from Pre-draft rosters to now.

QB: Rams, Wilson, Palmer, Kap

OL: Rams, Niners, Cards, Hawks

WR's: Cards, Rams, Niners, Hawks

TE's: Rams, Niners, Hawks, Cards (I'd take Cook and Kendricks over Davis and somebody)

RB's: Hawks, Niners, Rams, Cards

DL: Rams, Niners (Depending on Smith), Hawks, Cards

LB's: Niners, Hawks, Rams, Cards

CB's: Hawks, Cards, Rams, Niners

S's: Hawks, Niners, Cards, Rams

ST's: Rams, Hawks, Cards, Niners
I agree with you....the QB could change or stay the same....but, I see it this way, too. Kap is better than Palmer overall, given Palmer needs (!) a decent line...

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Coaching?
Fisher, Arians, Carroll, Harbaugh
Arians, Fisher, Harbaugh and Carroll.

I think it all are good coaches.

Arians; I still can't believe the Cards offense with that crappy line. I attribute that to
great coaching. Arians was an incredible Colts coach, too.
Fisher: I don't think he works hard like Vermeil. I think he gets more out of his players than
anybody in the league. Dungy didn't work hard either, look at the results.
Harbaugh inherited 7 probowlers: Justin Smith, Bowman, Willis, Staley, Iupati, Gore and Davis!!!! And then
the GM drafted Smith for him. But, 49ers are motivated every week.
Carroll makes a lot of mistakes in the games; but he has the most talented D. He seems to make corners
in to gold. the production is the best i can ever recall (going back to the 80's 49ers)

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
With all due respect, Harbaugh took the team to NFC championship team 3 teams and nearly won a SB. Switched QBs without any drop off in performance (how many coaches can do that?) He gets a 4th place? I don;t like Harbaugh's antics or demeanor but 4th place? My order is:

1. Pete Caroll (he built the team from ground up)
2. Harbaugh (didn't build the team but did everything else),
3. Jeff Fisher (Had one of the toughest rebuilidings of a team a ever. Filled team with "Potential". Wins should follow until then this is where i put him)
4. Bruce Arians - Sample size is too small for any conclusion
Contradicts all that I wrote...and I love it...and agree.

fearsomefour

Legend
I know what they've done, but I care about what they're doing now even more.

-I'd take Austin in the slot over Johnson.

- If Quick continues his pace, he'll be more dangerous than Boldin. Boldin has never been a burner and turns 34 in October.

- Britt has the tools to be every bit as effective as Crabtree. Both are injury prone. In fact, Crabtree just mildly pulled a hammy. He's gonna be slowed down for a couple weeks. Those linger a bit.

-Cook and Davis, I'll give u that one. Cook disappeared last year after week 1. I'm expecting him to do better this year, though.
Using that process there is a sophomore in college I would take over either Bolden or Quick. I am hoping for big things from Quick but gotta see it. The Rams group being younger ect could very well end up being better. Saying they are right now is overly optimistic to me.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
QB: shitchickens (abbreviated as SC from now on, b/c I'm too lazy to type out shitchickens), Rams, Cardinals, 49ers

OL: 49ers, Rams, SC, Cardinals

WR: Cardinals, 49ers, Rams, SC

TE: Rams, 49ers, Cardinals, SC (I honestly had to look up who the TEs were for the Cards and SC)

RB: SC, 49ers, Rams, Cardinals

DL: Rams, Cardinals, SC, 49ers

LB: 49ers, SC, Rams, Cardinals

CB: SC, Cardinals, Rams, 49ers

S: SC, 49ers, Cardinals, Rams (and honestly it's a battle b/w who will be better with TJ McDonald and Tyrann Mathiue)

ST: Rams...and the rest are a wash.

AZRamsFan93

QB: Wilson, Kap, Bradford, Palmer - based on production, not potential. Sammy boy has gotta to prove it on the field.

OL: Niners, Rams, Hawks, Cards - our boys have the potential to be #1, but the Niners go into the season #1

WR's: Cards, Niners, Rams, Hawks - again - production over potential.

TE's: Niners, Rams, Hawks, Cards - Vernon Davis all day. I hate him, but there is no denying his talent

RB's: Hawks, Niners, Rams, Cards - Rams could take #2 if Gore starts to slow down, but there is no guarantee of that.

DL: Rams, Cards, Niners, Hawks - Hawks may #4 in the NFC West, but may still be top 10 in the NFL. This is an amazing division of DL talent. Cards Campbell and Dockett - nuff said.

LB's: Niners, Hawks, Rams, Cards - Rams would be #4 if Washington were playing.

CB's: Hawks, Cards, Niners, Rams - after last year's debacle, the Rams DBs have to show me under the lights that they have what it takes

S's: Hawks, Niners, Cards, Rams - same as the CBs

ST's: Rams, Hawks, Cards, Niners - all these teams have good STs overall, but ours are best.