Randy Moss 'would consider' a return if Peyton calls

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-moss-would-consider-a-return-if-peyton-calls

Randy Moss hasn't caught a pass since Super Bowl XLVII, but the retired wide receiver hasn't entirely closed the door on playing again.

Before telling ESPN this week that hanging up the cleats had "nothing to do with my physical ability,"the 37-year-old Moss told "The Peter Schrager Podcast" that he might suit up again for a chance to play with Peyton Manning and the high-flying Denver Broncos.

"I'm gonna tell you this, for me to come out of retirement for a player such as Peyton Manning, I would consider that," Moss said. "I really would consider it. I'm still in great shape, I can still run. ... I'm not the most old, but just by looking at the things I see on Sundays, I can still go out there and catch some passes and catch some touchdowns."

Team haven't forgotten about the four-time All-Pro. Moss confirmed a report from Jay Glazer -- his colleague at FOX Sports -- that the Seahawks reached out to the wideout after shopping Percy Harvin to the Jets, per The Denver Post. Moss declined Seattle's offer but emphasized this week that he still has the goods to help the right team.

"The one thing that people don't understand, guys, is one day I will hopefully get to tell my story of why I retired from the game of football," Moss told ESPN's "Pardon the Interruption" on Tuesday. "It had nothing to do with the money, it had nothing to do with my physical ability. There were some things going on in my family life, going on with my children that I had to walk away from the game and be there for them as their father and as their protector.

Said Moss: "I'm loving what I'm doing here at FOX, don't get it wrong, but for me to be able to come back to the game for a guy like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, guys, I might consider something like that."

The ball, Mr. Manning, is in your court.

Even though I haven't played in a while either, I would like to announce that if a very good team that will make me look good comes calling, I'll take the money and glory too.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If a supermodel showed up at my door on her knees begging me for a date, I would consider going out with her...

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If a supermodel showed up at my door on her knees begging me for a date, I would consider going out with her...

What would be the deciding factor? How high her head was when she's on her knees?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I would give anything to be the reporter who asks Peyton Manning if he wants Randy Moss around hahahahahaha

jap

Legend
Randy could have been so much better than he was. He was as famous for his nonchalant attitude when he was not the ball receiver as he was for his sheer physical talent when he was touting the rock.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Randy could have been so much better than he was. He was as famous for his nonchalant attitude when he was not the ball receiver as he was for his sheer physical talent when he was touting the rock.

He and TOwens both had more athletic talent than JRice and there's a reason they only got to two thirds of the production and it's not just the quarterbacks........ you also have to try lol

jap

Legend
He and TOwens both had more athletic talent than JRice and there's a reason they only got to two thirds of the production and it's not just the quarterbacks........ you also have to try lol

Neither one of them embraced physical contact. I have witnessed TO's alligator arms routine whenever he played the Rams. The Horns knew he didn't like to be hit hard and brought it whenever he played them.

Moss did a better job of crying to the refs when he got his physical space invaded violently, but his game interest also went South when the hitting got serious.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200.gif

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Who is Moss, an old WR who has been out of the league for awhile now, start over? Demarius Thomas is an unstoppable beast, Emmanual Sanders is posting his best ever season, and Wes Welker is extremely tough to cover when he isn't concussed. The Broncos have no issues at the position.