Random Thoughts TC 7/29

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Didn't I read somewhere that Thomas is on the PUP right now? 4 game suspension, starting TC on PUP.

I'm calling it right now. This guy will not be a major part of our offense this year (just special teams). And if things continue like this, may not make the team.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks, Bubba. I really appreciate the post. I always like your insight as well as reporting what you see going on out there.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I appreciate the kudos folks. I'm in a position to be at TC and can return the favor of those Ram Fans who can't, and in St. Louis who posted TC reports that I waited anxiously to read.

I'm looking forward to them in pads tomorrow.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for putting that up Bubba. I'm planning to be down there on Weds, will definitely be on the lookout for fellow RODers. Got a beer with your name on it if we cross paths!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Didn't I read somewhere that Thomas is on the PUP right now? 4 game suspension, starting TC on PUP.

I'm calling it right now. This guy will not be a major part of our offense this year (just special teams). And if things continue like this, may not make the team.
They mentioned yesterday that all the guys on the PUP and NFIL were all cleared to practice ..??

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Great report!
Interesting contrast to the lazy approach of fisher.
How did Joyner look at FS?
How's Everett looking? Does he look lost?

Keep the reports coming. Thanks.