Random thought

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
Ever since we change uni's we've had bad mojo! I say we bring back our old uni's.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 203

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am willing to try anything! (y)

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Ever since we change uni's we've had bad mojo! I say we bring back our old uni's.

I was thinking that myself. Especially once they got rid of the gold pants. The old Yellow & Gold had it's issues in 90's ... but even after we went to the new blue and gold... it wasn't bad until they went to the blue pants and white pants . As of right now, ANY uni change would suit me!

Ramatik

Starter

They do look good. I look forward to "Throwback Day" every year. These should be our everyday unis, the somewhat bland old blue and whites should be our throwbacks and the current ones should be forgotten.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

I totally agree.

AND....someone needs to create a mojo generator. All these geniuses in here, and nobody can figure out a way to find us some good old fashioned luck, or remove the dreaded curse.

jjab360

Legend
I think this is something Demoff has been working on for a while now, I've gotten tired of the blue and gold too, tbh.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Next year or the year after will be the year we change unis I imagine. It's coming though.

JTurner

I totally agree.

AND....someone needs to create a mojo generator. All these geniuses in here, and nobody can figure out a way to find us some good old fashioned luck, or remove the dreaded curse.
No such thing as luck. Sad but true. There are no curses or any other such superstitious things that cause the rams to lose games. Thinking such things takes away from the real problems.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I like the new color scheme, but I liked the uni's best when they were like the are in my avatar. Hate, hate HATE the blue pants.

But I'm in solidarity with UK above, would love to see a modernized blue/white combo.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
No such thing as luck. Sad but true. There are no curses or any other such superstitious things that cause the rams to lose games. Thinking such things takes away from the real problems.

I hope one day closet 49er fans will learn to capitalize our team's name when trolling
it's "Rams"
With a capital R

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Gee wiz, thanks, I was really confused.

Alan

Legend
DR RAM nominating a savior:
I second the nomination of @Mojo Ram as our official mojo generator inventor/operator! Go to the source I always say.
cat-reincarnation-cartoon.jpg

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure what his point was.....confused also.