Random Rams Connect

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
My father in law invited my wife and I to the local college football game. Weber State.

Have not been to a game forever but said ya let's go.

Jonah Williams is a Rams player that played for Weber.

But the more random connection was when I looked at the schedule and who Weber plays.

EASTERN WASHINGTON.

My wife and I plan to wear a little Kupp gear to the game!

Cooper Kupp!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Love going to the games,
We watched Kolones Alma Mater SanJose State destroy UNLV 40 - 7 last night.
Those smaller stadiums are super fun to see games at

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got my Cooper Kupp T on that's a picture of him being interviewed at the end of high school. They are asking him what he's going to do now that football's over.....his response "I truly hope this isn't the end. I plan to play this game for a long time"

With the heading reading "Super Bowl MVP"

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Weird one, but here it goes. Some of you know I work as a high school and youth official. I've been recently assigned several games to Highlands high school in greater Sacramento.

The Athletic Director's name is Courtney Brown. His older brother turns out to be Ron Brown whom some of you will remember as one of the fastest men in the NFL:

View: https://youtu.be/rUOKK89nSrk