RamView, August 2, 2014, by Mike Franke

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
CoachO in good company:
I figured than might get a few crickets. Just a hunch. with nothing but a gut feeling to support it.
BonifayRam mentioned the exact same same. While I don't agree with that supposition, I think I'm standing on shaky ground.

So a couple if things that are related to each other:

I'm unconvinced that Joseph is a better option at G even at Robinson's current level of performance. There have been conflicting reports about Joseph's performance. He's looked good in some 1 on 1 match ups but not that great in 11 on 11 situations. Despite some talking hesds saying he played well at the end of last year I'm extremely skeptical about that.

Here's an article about TB's O-line change. It's a really good article (especially when you click on some of the more detailed links):
http://www.bucsnation.com/2014/3/14...rs-new-offensive-line-and-tedfords-philosophy
It might be that Joseph is just not a fit in their scheme but you don't cut a starting quality G who will only cost you $1,75 million. Especially with the Bucs CAP situation.

Secondly, I think it's much safer to have an older player, who may or may not be completely recovered from an injury, as a backup than to have him start.

What are your thoughts about those two points I made CoachO?

Last edited:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

What LTs arent out quicked by Quinn? A very short list.

Philly5

Rookie
Excellent read. Thanks for sharing. Especially enjoyed the parts about Donald. Do we look to deal a DT?