@RamsHerd "analysis" of Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

If a guy wants to write up an article, write one up. Twitter is not a very good platform for what he is trying to do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
@jrry32 and I have done that with Brady before.

It's pretty easy to make any QB look bad.

V3

Hall of Fame
I have no idea what he wrote. Anyone who would try and do something like that on Twitter is an idiot. That's just awful.

GreenMays

UDFA
This is good analysis of why Sam was 34th in the league in Y/A while having 3/7 games against poor defenses like Dallas, Jacksonville, and a porous 2nd half Atlanta defense down 2 scores. One of the things that struck me watching Chip Kelly break down film was how often they have wide open receivers and Kelly credits it to Foles using his eyes to keep defenders in check. http://smartfootball.com/coaching/watching-game-film-with-chip-kelly I rewatched the Atlanta, Dallas, and Carolina games today, and Sam just doesn't look off that often, so no one is open, and he throws a 0-3 yard dump off.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is good analysis of why Sam was 34th in the league in Y/A while having 3/7 games against poor defenses like Dallas, Jacksonville, and a porous 2nd half Atlanta defense down 2 scores. One of the things that struck me watching Chip Kelly break down film was how often they have wide open receivers and Kelly credits it to Foles using his eyes to keep defenders in check. http://smartfootball.com/coaching/watching-game-film-with-chip-kelly I rewatched the Atlanta, Dallas, and Carolina games today, and Sam just doesn't look off that often, so no one is open, and he throws a 0-3 yard dump off.

They have open receivers because they were arguably the best running team in the NFL last year and do a good job of scheming guys open.

It's not a coincidence that our WRs started getting open when Stacy took over at HB and we had actually had a running game to pose a threat.

You know my favourite part of the Dallas game? They showed a stat on the screen which was along the lines of:

Sacks: 6, Hits: 15, Hurries: 18.

I remember thinking "why isn't he attempting 30+ yard passes every play then? :confused:"

We all know that's how you stop a pass rush.

moklerman

Warner-phile
They have open receivers because they were arguably the best running team in the NFL last year and do a good job of scheming guys open.

It's not a coincidence that our WRs started getting open when Stacy took over at HB and we had actually had a running game to pose a threat.
Starting with the JAX game, his YPA was going up each week too. 6.53, 7.31, 8.5. That 8.5 was with the dropped 32 yarder and 67 yarder called back. He would have been well over 10 with just a little bit of help.