Ramsey Tackle - Mic'd Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Love what JJ3 brings us. Hate the idea of losing him. When your team captain has the talent, takes the stewardship of his D personally and also brings that much energy, you need to keep him. His pairing with Ramsey makes everyone better.

The Ramowl

Starter
Love what JJ3 brings us. Hate the idea of losing him. When your team captain has the talent, takes the stewardship of his D personally and also brings that much energy, you need to keep him. His pairing with Ramsey makes everyone better.
Can we franchise tag him ?
He sounds like a great leader.
Also fully agree with the arguments they make about the tackle, he can't tackle him any other way. The position of the runner should be taken into account in those penalties

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
JJ's grill tho... full diamonds.

Can anybody find a pic of that?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Can we franchise tag him ?
He sounds like a great leader.
Also fully agree with the arguments they make about the tackle, he can't tackle him any other way. The position of the runner should be taken into account in those penalties
That was the only way to hit him and prevent the 1st down. Sure, he could of went up and touched him out of bounds but it would of most likely been a 1st down. It was a great play.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's literally "old school". Hilariously ironic you commented on it "OldSchool". :LOL:
I don’t like sardines, I’m not even a big fan of pork n beans. Put them together an thank you friend, :biggrin:

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Those hits are worth 15 yards. QB's will think twice about taking Ramsey on in a 50/50 situation. It's crazy how much pop he generates on contact. I love seeing a cover guy come up and annihilate dudes.