Ramsey recruiting Gilmore to LA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
If he influences this trade to happen, that'll be something else lol......other than that, I'm just having fun dreaming of what that duo would do to others offenses. One can dream right?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since he's looking for a big pay day, is 30 - if nobody offers a high pick for him?

I'd send them a 3rd and maybe more for a one year rental.

dang

Legend
Since he's looking for a big pay day, is 30 - if nobody offers a high pick for him?

I'd send them a 3rd and maybe more for a one year rental.
Dude wants more $$$$ this year. He is indicating he would not be satisfied with his $7m salary this year. I don’t think his desire to play for a super bowl contender comes close to his desire for a bigger payday.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
4XCVImp.png

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I personally love it. He wants to win, he appears to be a team player, and he’s not disrespecting anyone while he’s throwing it out there.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I personally love it. He wants to win, he appears to be a team player, and he’s not disrespecting anyone while he’s throwing it out there.
He agreed to a contract. I get that he’s underpaid this year but at 30 what kind of money will he be worth?

If it was more about being on a winning team then okay.
We’ve all heard about how brutal Belichick’s training camps can be. Maybe he’s sick of being running the gamut like he’s a rookie and he looks at teams like the Rams giving proven vets more sideline time in camp.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He agreed to a contract. I get that he’s underpaid this year but at 30 what kind of money will he be worth?

If it was more about being on a winning team then okay.
We’ve all heard about how brutal Belichick’s training camps can be. Maybe he’s sick of being running the gamut like he’s a rookie and he looks at teams like the Rams giving proven vets more sideline time in camp.
My comment is regarding Ramsey. Gilmore has to figure out (as well as other teams) is this a fight he’s going to win? I’ll credit the Patriots this, they know when to cut the ties and won’t be bullied by players.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think players should do this type of recruiting in private unless the team asks for an extra push from current players. I can see where this could actually hurt possible strategic positioning for a player. But of course, there isn’t too many secrets in the NFL today.

dang

Legend
I’m slowly giving up on picking up additional FA help at CB with what I am hearing bout Rochelle and Long. However I’m still banging the drum for LB help. #1 being KJ Wright for a year until Jones becomes acclimated.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I love that Ramsey is pulling for the team insofar as asking others to come here.

Gilmore would be an upgrade, but it seems he’s looking to maximize his post-NFL nest egg.

If Gilmore were wanting more rings, I could see it, but not if he’s chasing that last contract.

As for New England, no one is giving a high pick for a 1 yr rental on a 29 yo CB. Especially with the massive talent pool next year. They might get a 3rd if their trade partner has agreed with Gilmore’s agent to a new contract. Beyond that, they’ll be lucky to get a 5th… in part because of the uniqueness of the 2022 draft…