Rams WR's Horrible Today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
As you guys are I'm watching this game and watching this WR core as a whole is disgusting me right now. So many drops, poor routes, poor effort, and poor execution. Doesn't help Shotty is having a horrible day play-calling.... So sick right now even as I watch Austin catch his second TD. It should be ted at the very least if that ball was caught andnot tipped and ran back for a TD. *sigh someone hug me

V3

Hall of Fame
I'll give Austin a pass since it's his 2nd game in the NFL but the other players have no excuse. Why can't WR's ever hold on to the ball when they play for the Rams?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
V3 said:
I'll give Austin a pass since it's his 2nd game in the NFL but the other players have no excuse. Why can't WR's ever hold on to the ball when they play for the Rams?
V3 I have no idea... Its so damn frustrating! It's not like Sam doesn't get it there 9 times out of 10. I am so upset and this wasn't even a division game. I think it's because we beat ourselves.

A55VA6

Legend
Tavon made some great plays, Givens made plays, Pettis made plays. They just need to be consistent.

bskrilla

Starter
Apart from maybe D Rich's drop that resulted in the pick 6, dropped passes weren't the reason we lost the game today. They don't help, but there were bigger issues on defense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Givens had an excellent game today. Pettis was solid. Was underwhelmed by the rest. Austin made two HUGE catches to make up for his drops. But the drops still happened.