Rams WR situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Josh Gordon's stats from 2014, 2015, and 2016 combined: 24 catches, 303 yards and 0 TDs

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He already is a legend. No player has proven to be this stupid yet keeps having fans wanting him on their team. The Gordon Cycle

Gordon gets popped for breaking the CBA.

Gordon living a quiet life in the off season working out and keeping clean.

Gordon seen working out.

Gordon's agent releases a rock star video of him working out and looking like an all pro on a high school field.

Gordon scheduled to meet with NFL officials to apply for reinstatement.

Gordon falls off the wagon and goes back to private life.

Gordon seen living the quiet life working out....

Rinse and repeat. Until he breaks that cycle these threads are just for entertainment :D

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Lets go get Justin Blackmon too, we can be the team of disappointing wide receivers who only ever play football through Madden.

jap

Legend
He already is a legend. No player has proven to be this stupid yet keeps having fans wanting him on their team. The Gordon Cycle

Gordon gets popped for breaking the CBA.

Gordon living a quiet life in the off season working out and keeping clean.

Gordon seen working out.

Gordon's agent releases a rock star video of him working out and looking like an all pro on a high school field.

Gordon scheduled to meet with NFL officials to apply for reinstatement.

Gordon falls off the wagon and goes back to private life.

Gordon seen living the quiet life working out....

Rinse and repeat. Until he breaks that cycle these threads are just for entertainment :D

Oh, you see these kinds of stories from time to time, especially in basketball. Kids who possess mega-talent but cannot keep their heads straight for whatever reason. There were players who were reportedly better than Michael Jordan, like Earl "the Goat" Manigault, Joe Hammond, and Raymond Lewis. No less a basketball god than Kareem Abdul Jabbar called Manigault the best he ever played with or against anywhere---high school, street, collegiate, or NBA.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Don't want to see him in Horns!! Unless it's Vikings Horns!!(y)

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when/if we trade for him.

I'm gonna LOVE it. I'm especially going to love all the tears in here. With these responses, I'm going to love it VERY much.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm gonna LOVE it. I'm especially going to love all the tears in here. With these responses, I'm going to love it VERY much.

We'll cross that bridge when he actually gets reinstated.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Too funny, most everybody I've read is ok with us adding him. We're just not getting our hopes up that he's going to magically return to 2013 form. If he does we'll all celebrate because for us it's a prove that he can do it mentality. The only people likely to spawn tears are those that want him so badly if he flops or doesn't get reinstated there's nowhere to go. If he's a Ram then cool hope he does something but I'm not holding my breath.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too funny, most everybody I've read is ok with us adding him. We're just not getting our hopes up that he's going to magically return to 2013 form. If he does we'll all celebrate because for us it's a prove that he can do it mentality. The only people likely to spawn tears are those that want him so badly if he flops or doesn't get reinstated there's nowhere to go. If he's a Ram then cool hope he does something but I'm not holding my breath.

Yep. The extent that most of us care is telling the people who think Gordon is the answer to our prayers to chill.(like we did before 2015 and 2016)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Date: Team: Pos:
Josh Gordon - WR - Browns
The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports "it’s doubtful" the Browns give suspended WR Josh Gordon another chance.

It falls in line with coach Hue Jackson's stance on Gordon. The Browns are expected to shop Gordon if he gets reinstated, but could ultimately release him. Gordon’s status should be known before OTAs.

Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer