Rams would like Goff to show more leadership (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Good to see seasoned Ram bros keeping the media in check. Goff is more Bulger-like and Wentz is more like Farve. He was not my choice but he's my QB now and I'm not looking for him to do the bombastic. IF we can keep him clean and not turn him into Alex Smith/David Carr, he can have Matty Ice like production. Then again, we don't have Roddy and Julio type receivers. We don't have 70's and 80's type Ram OLinemen (yet). All we have is the Gurley-man and the Sproles-like Tavon. The OLine is still growing and not likely going to stay healthy, though the depth is superior to what we've had in many, many years. Even our coaches evaluated Kendricks as "less than" Cook (though he's better/ a coaching problem) and even if Higbeast is "Gronk-Lite", he's a year away from proving it. Maybe Pharoah turns into Amendola/Welker, but even that's a long shot (fingers crossed).

But to criticize Goff for not "immediately " taking over.... ? Well, Ram OLinemen called Everett "General Blade" because the recognition needs to come FROM the veterans. What's good for the goose...

Finally, why does my profile label me as ROOKIE? I'm one of the oldest Ram fans here and I've been posting for several years. God only knows... Surely it's a computer glitch...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think the title should have been "media would like to see Goff make an ass of himself by acting like an entitled dickhead".

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Good to see seasoned Ram bros keeping the media in check. Goff is more Bulger-like and Wentz is more like Farve. He was not my choice but he's my QB now and I'm not looking for him to do the bombastic. IF we can keep him clean and not turn him into Alex Smith/David Carr, he can have Matty Ice like production. Then again, we don't have Roddy and Julio type receivers. We don't have 70's and 80's type Ram OLinemen (yet). All we have is the Gurley-man and the Sproles-like Tavon. The OLine is still growing and not likely going to stay healthy, though the depth is superior to what we've had in many, many years. Even our coaches evaluated Kendricks as "less than" Cook (though he's better/ a coaching problem) and even if Higbeast is "Gronk-Lite", he's a year away from proving it. Maybe Pharoah turns into Amendola/Welker, but even that's a long shot (fingers crossed).

But to criticize Goff for not "immediately " taking over.... ? Well, Ram OLinemen called Everett "General Blade" because the recognition needs to come FROM the veterans. What's good for the goose...

Finally, why does my profile label me as ROOKIE? I'm one of the oldest Ram fans here and I've been posting for several years. God only knows... Surely it's a computer glitch...
Shut up, Rook!

Couldn't help myself. You are definitely NOT a rookie, and this should be changed immediately! Good points.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I believe it's based on post count but you can personalize it by hovering over your profile icon at the top right of the page then clicking on "personal details" then go to "custom title."

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Good to see seasoned Ram bros keeping the media in check. Goff is more Bulger-like and Wentz is more like Farve. He was not my choice but he's my QB now and I'm not looking for him to do the bombastic. IF we can keep him clean and not turn him into Alex Smith/David Carr, he can have Matty Ice like production. Then again, we don't have Roddy and Julio type receivers. We don't have 70's and 80's type Ram OLinemen (yet). All we have is the Gurley-man and the Sproles-like Tavon. The OLine is still growing and not likely going to stay healthy, though the depth is superior to what we've had in many, many yeJim . Even our coaches evaluated Kendricks as "less than" Cook (though he's better/ a coaching problem) and even if Higbeast is "Gronk-Lite", he's a year away from proving it. Maybe Pharoah turns into Amendola/Welker, but even that's a long shot (fingers crossed).

I like your posts and your knowledge but you're a mere toddler with regard to aged persons here...I'm 65 tomorrow and am nowhere near the oldest guy here...Enjoy your formative years...LOL !!!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I like your posts and your knowledge but you're a mere toddler with regard to aged persons here...I'm 65 tomorrow and am nowhere near the oldest guy here...Enjoy your formative years...LOL !!!

He likes it, hey Mikey!

When I was a toddler, my father took me to his bank and I had my football signed by Roman Gabriel and Merlin Olsen because they were my heroes and I believe that was in the late 60's. I most enjoy reminiscing with you old farts on here.

Last edited: