Rams work out QB Vernon Adams Jr.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Vernon Adams #1 overall

Honest opinion is that they are just covering bases.

Maybe the Broncos are giving a good offer for Case, as has been rumored.

Also, Vernon could turn into one of those appealing trade bait QBs like Tyrod or Hundley. Can flash some good games due to athletic ability and get QB needy teams interested.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Well if the plan is to let go of 2 Qbs before the year starts i get it otherwise it's just a waste of time.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sometimes you have to keep up appearances!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Told you it was gonna be Jalen Ramsey.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Adams is a baller and could have been a much higher rated prospect if his size didn't get him hurt. Loved watching him at Eastern Washington and when he was on field with Oregon, things generally went pretty well. He just hasn't learned how to avoid contact like Brees and Wilson.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Adams is a baller and could have been a much higher rated prospect if his size didn't get him hurt. Loved watching him at Eastern Washington and when he was on field with Oregon, things generally went pretty well. He just hasn't learned how to avoid contact like Brees and Wilson.

And he is short with a somewhat sidearm motion. That is bad news in the NFL.

Now if they are getting calls about Mannion, Keenum and Foles, then I can see drafting a backup QB. But not this guy. Stick with Mannion and if he gets some spot duty and looks good they may get their third rounder back in a year or two.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I honestly will just laugh if Fisher does this... I won't even hate on it.

At that point, if the Rams go up all that way for Ramsey? Well, I'll just have to go full Buddhist monk...

300px-Phra_Ajan_Jerapunyo-Abbot_of_Watkungtaphao..jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It'd be even funnier if Roger Goodell did a Steve Harvey...

"With the first pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Rams select...Jalen Ramsey....wait...hold on...I have to apologize...it's right here on the card...see?...First runner up...Jalen Ramsey....the first pick in the 2016 NFL Draft for the Los Angeles Rams is Carson Wentz, Quarterback, North Dakota State University."

mikeyboy

UDFA
It'd be even funnier if Roger Goodell did a Steve Harvey...

"With the first pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Rams select...Jalen Ramsey....wait...hold on...I have to apologize...it's right here on the card...see?...First runner up...Jalen Ramsey....the first pick in the 2016 NFL Draft for the Los Angeles Rams is Carson Wentz, Quarterback, North Dakota State University."
If we don't pick a quarterback at #1 I'll poop my shorts. ..

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The fact that they are working out with the Rams leads me to assume that they are going to take Wentz. Just because Adams is another double threat qb that can run with the ball.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might be considering pulling a Redskins and drafting a 2nd QB with a 6th.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If so that will let us know exactly how they feel about Mannions development.

Or it means that they are trading both Keenum and Foles, and want a third QB for the squad, using one of the picks they get for those two.