Rams won't be in the mix for Alshon Jeffery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It's looking more and more like we are going to get the Washington receivers.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I'd prefer the Rams sign Garcon over Alshon Jeffery, for his familiarity with McVay's system and a more buyer-friendly price tag.

Whoever ends up signing Jeffery will almost certainly overpay.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I knew that from jump his price tag is ridiculous for the risk. Be better off keeping Britt which is what I hope they do and either go after Pryor or woods

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I knew that from jump his price tag is ridiculous for the risk. Be better off keeping Britt which is what I hope they do and either go after Pryor or woods

Britt, Garcon, and Woods would be a nice group. Throw in an improved Higbee or Evan Engram in the draft and we might start to get some decent production out of this offense.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Lol. Someone forgot to drink their Ovaltine?. Definitely make us laugh material.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Yeah, I don't know why, but I have this weird feeling that Alshon will be a bust if he moves teams... Not because he's not talented enough to produce (he is) but for other spooky reasons like: injuries, suspensions, discontentment...

Anyway, more of a suspicion than an intelligent analysis, but relieved the Rams won't be throwing money at him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get the reservations when it comes to Jeffrey but at the same time I don't see how those same reservations don't apply to Pryor. He's gonna get bank for 1 year of production. 140 targets and barely got 1000 yards.
Yikes
I go back and forth on Britt, this week I'd take him back if his number is reasonable...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'd prefer the Rams sign Garcon over Alshon Jeffery, for his familiarity with McVay's system and a more buyer-friendly price tag.

Whoever ends up signing Jeffery will almost certainly overpay.

I'm absolutely with you, and it's not so much a talent thing or a money thing. Bringing in Garcon (0r even Jackson) give the Rams a veteran presence at WR, and one who by default buys into McVay's program. That's a great example for our younger WRs, and that could pay big dividends.

Don't get me wrong, I love Alshon Jeffrey and wouldn't be upset if he became a Ram, but one of the Redskins starting WRs brings intrinsic value that Jeffrey can't at this time.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm absolutely with you, and it's not so much a talent thing or a money thing. Bringing in Garcon (0r even Jackson) give the Rams a veteran presence at WR, and one who by default buys into McVay's program. That's a great example for our younger WRs, and that could pay big dividends.

Don't get me wrong, I love Alshon Jeffrey and wouldn't be upset if he became a Rams, but one of the Redskins starting WRs brings intrinsic value that Jeffrey can't at this time.
Thats a great post
And I truly believe there is more talent on the Rams than people think with Cooper, Thomas, Austin and possibly Spruce.
Need a bridge to get these kids up to speed

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Don't get me wrong, I love Alshon Jeffrey and wouldn't be upset if he became a Ram, but one of the Redskins starting WRs brings intrinsic value that Jeffrey can't at this time.

^ This.

They need to bring in 2 receivers and let Britt walk

^ And This.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
good news to me. injuries and suspensions are just too much risk to give him such a big contract (for reference insiders have said stills is looking at 11m/yr. thats like 14m/yr for Alshon)