Rams without Bradford vs World Series in St. Louis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tagfeet

UDFA
On Monday night Football...the Rams are playing the Seahawks vs The World game 5 in St. Louis...AT THE SAME TIME!

There were about 30,000 at the game against the jags...how many fans are going to come out for a Bradfordless Rams when there pride and joy is playing in the World Series?

this could be bad for the Rams!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah they might switch sights but failing that it'll be a great opportunity t buy some cheap good tickets

If you are a football fan you appreciate seeing all the great players
First game I saw live I saw Butkus
saw L Talor,Bradshaw,Staubacj all beat my team still loved seeing the game at its highest level

Sum1

Hall of Fame
There was more than 30K at the Jags game.

...but not sure there will be for MNF.

I have season tickets, but if I have a chance at WS tickets I don't see how I could possibly pass that up. Watch my favorite Baseball team play in the world championship with a legitimate chance at winning...or watch my favorite football team play a regular season game and is favored to lose?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
how bad is this going to get?

As Stan is an insider, I really thought the NFL's vendetta would cease, but I guess I was wrong. I know the Card's WS game has nothing to do with this but it just exacerbates the situation.

fearsomefour

Legend
Stranger said:

As Stan is an insider, I really thought the NFL's vendetta would cease, but I guess I was wrong. I know the Card's WS game has nothing to do with this but it just exacerbates the situation.

They cant fill the place up when nothing else is going on. About 40% of the crowd will be scumbag Seahawk bandwagoners.

What vendetta?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
fearsomefour said:
Stranger said:

They cant fill the place up when nothing else is going on. About 40% of the crowd will be scumbag Seahawk bandwagoners.

What vendetta?
The former cocktail waitress moved an NFL franchise from one of the largest media markets to one of the smallest. That pissed-off a lot of powerful people, people who don't necessarily play by anyone else's rules. Now, we're all paying the price.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm pretty upset about this. My one trip to see a game this year and not only is SB out, but given (I have to assume) most fans will be at the WS it'll be a small crowd at the dome.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
On Monday night Football...the Rams are playing the Seahawks vs The World game 5 in St. Louis...AT THE SAME TIME!

There were about 30,000 at the game against the jags...how many fans are going to come out for a Bradfordless Rams when there pride and joy is playing in the World Series?

this could be bad for the Rams!

About 10 I would say.