Rams win the Super Bowl!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least in the Madden commercial I just saw. Watkins catching a TD. Not sure why Rampage was watching from the couch instead of the sidelines though....

Unusual to actually see the Rams in a Madden commercial. Don't think I've seen that since Jackson in like 07.

Psycho_X

Legend
This is funny because I was just trying to decide if I was going to buy the new Madden. I haven't for probably 6 or 7 years because it depressed me too much to play with the players I couldn't stand watching lol. Might actually have to pick that controller back up again.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I just saw it!! Can;t find it anywhere on the interwebs though, which is strange. I took video of it with my phone to send to a buddy though!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
This is funny because I was just trying to decide if I was going to buy the new Madden. I haven't for probably 6 or 7 years because it depressed me too much to play with the players I couldn't stand watching lol. Might actually have to pick that controller back up again.

It's by far the best one in ages.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I haven't seen it yet, But I can't wait until I do!!