Rams WIn & Celebrate 75 YRS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Just thought I would up-load this. They were handing them out at the 49er game at the ED on Sunday. The fan were totally NUTZOIDE when they tied the game & won in OT. No pics :cry: My grand daughter went to the game. BOY did she get to see a hell of a game!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Attachments

• 12-2-12 Ed Dome.jpg
    12-2-12 Ed Dome.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 181

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man......

Y'all are some lucky bastards. I'd give my spleen to see the Rams punk the 49ers like that.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
X said:
Man......

Y'all are some lucky bastards. I'd give my spleen to see the Rams punk the 49ers like that.

As much as I enjoy living in south FL every year come football season I feel like I'm missing something by not being in STL.

That said X, I'd give your spleen to be able to be there to see us win in Buffalo this coming Sunday. :cheese:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
Man......

You might have to give it to Kaepernick after I punch him in his.....