Rams win 24-8. So sayeth Madden 18.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sounds about right. :p

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
well they also have a commercial going on to promote madden 18 that has the Rams winning the super bowl. so heres to hoping madden can predict the future

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Thanks for sharing, that was fun. Got the family down in San Diego for the boat races and the SD Charger are scheduled to be aired, not the Rams. I need some live streaming on the fly, hook me up fellas!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Thanks for sharing, that was fun. Got the family down in San Diego for the boat races and the SD Charger are scheduled to be aired, not the Rams. I need some live streaming on the fly, hook me up fellas!

Lived down there and frequent San Dog quite a bit still. Suggest you hit a sports bar brother, there are some real good ones and it's truly the best way to experience a city:

Wonderland Ocean Pub (Ocean's Beach). Late game so you can hang around and enjoy the sunset comin in right off the beach. They serve cauliflower tacos too lol, you can eat one while rootin for our boy Kupp. Ocean's beach is a gem, one of the few throwback beaches left in Cali that hasn't been developed, it looks like they used to back in the 80s, my favorite digs down there. Oh and for lunch if you're feeling a burger Hodad's is right there and holy F that's a good burger.

If you're hanging out in gaslamp district you can just about pick any bar you want. They all have gameday stuff going on. I prefer Bub's, which is an open-air corner bar that gets rockin pretty good, but again there's a load of options.

Point Loma area go with Kristy's. Really cool place to catch a game.

If you want a commercialized joint, there's a great place called Tilted Kilt (which I'm sure you're familiar with) right downtown. Also you have Fox Sports Grill, places like that. But the best bars are the non-commercialized ones IMO.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Lived down there and frequent San Dog quite a bit still. Suggest you hit a sports bar brother, there are some real good ones and it's truly the best way to experience a city:

Wonderland Ocean Pub (Ocean's Beach). Late game so you can hang around and enjoy the sunset comin in right off the beach. They serve cauliflower tacos too lol, you can eat one while rootin for our boy Kupp. Ocean's beach is a gem, one of the few throwback beaches left in Cali that hasn't been developed, it looks like they used to back in the 80s, my favorite digs down there. Oh and for lunch if you're feeling a burger Hodad's is right there and holy F that's a good burger.

If you're hanging out in gaslamp district you can just about pick any bar you want. They all have gameday stuff going on. I prefer Bub's, which is an open-air corner bar that gets rockin pretty good, but again there's a load of options.

Point Loma area go with Kristy's. Really cool place to catch a game.

If you want a commercialized joint, there's a great place called Tilted Kilt (which I'm sure you're familiar with) right downtown. Also you have Fox Sports Grill, places like that. But the best bars are the non-commercialized ones IMO.

We are at campland on the bay. off mission. Watcha got down here?

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
well they also have a commercial going on to promote madden 18 that has the Rams winning the super bowl. so heres to hoping madden can predict the future
That commercial made me laugh. When I was 18, my best friend and I would stay up many nights playing through entire seasons of Techmo Super Bowl. Jim Everett and Kevin Greene lead the Rams to many 6 am championships.

jap

Legend
Except for the 'Skins getting a TD w/ a 2point conversion in Garbage-Time!:LOL: I Liked the INT for a TD by Quinn!!(y);)

I could take or leave most player celebrations, but nobody and I mean nobody! celebrates like The Mighty Quinn! His uninhibited displays are every much as enjoyable as his sacks and ball strips. :LOL:

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I guess he got hurt and they put in Mannion for a few plays...

Quinn with the int return...

More time, we woulda put up 50

I love the Quinn INT. He does have that ability and in this defense it is possible. I do wonder if our D is going to score again today! Donald is sure to create some havoc!