Rams will Destroy Zona!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
That's my prediction, and I am sticking with it. :)

Nat'l media headline tomorrow is that 'Rams are for Real'

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I felt good about the game until the National Media started picking the Rams to beat the Cards. The game I felt strongest about the Rams winning all year was the Broncos game. I'm confused now that the Rams are favorites against a team with 4 more wins.

Big Game

Living The Dream

I know how you feel my Rams brother,

Everybody in my office knows that i have season tickets. Before they would just say did you "go to the game sunday how was it" The past couple weeks they come by and say man i wish i would have been at that game !! Its been fun and everybody is excited to see them play tonight!!! Can't Wait!!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan

I just wish it didn't happen too late in the season. Now we're the most 'for real" team not in the playoffs

Memphis Ram

Legend
Well they did. They are going to the playoffs with their 3rd stringer at QB.

rimshot-o.gif

ram007

Starter
I wish it was Rams with a 11-3 season while moving to 3rd string QB for their next game