Rams will benefit if D Jackson signs with Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RmsLegends

Rookie
If an NFL team has utilized a First Round #8 selection in 2013 & it also cost a 2nd round 2013 draft selection for a nothing WR....
If an NFL team has utilized the first selection of the second round draft selection in 2012 for a nothing WR...
If an NFL team has also used a 3rd round selection in 2013 for a nothing WR....
If an NFL team has utilized a first pick on the 4th rd. of the 2012 draft selection on a nothing WR ......

And all those nothing WR's were the top four WR's for this NFL team would that GM still be working for that NFL team today?

Somehow by the right moon,stars & sun alignment I believe fully that by the end of the 2014 season ALL of the "nothing" WR's currently here as Rams will have changed that opinion of nothing into SOMETHING!.

I have to agree bro I am hoping for a minimal injury year team wide. With the advent of a running game now I think our young corp is what is poised on our team to have the greatest potential and growth prospects for this year. The on paper and on film past talents we graded them by in their past are still there so if our corps has a breakout season this year I think they could be the most fun to watch. So in my opinion this could be the most exciting part of the team to watch this year as their untapped potential has yet to shine. So I am actually content to leave it as be and see how the past season and this season could turn it to one of our strong points. Which I think is a real possibility if we can manage to keep injuries to a absolute minimum and see what kind of cohesion and growth could very well come out of our corps. So in my opinion the corps could be the most exciting thing to come out of Ram football this year as talent abounds and lots of potential so the risk reward is there so now they just need to turn the page and turn talent into plays and scores.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is impossible to tell if we would have seen any improvement from our wideouts last year, if Sam had not gone down.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Desean will go where the money is, but Washington is the better fit.
Can Oakland compete with Dan $nyder?

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Desean will go where the money is, but Washington is the better fit.
Can Oakland compete with Dan $nyder?

No way. Snyder will get him, much to the disappointment of their fans. DC will soon be known as Thug City.