Rams Will Beat Minnesota

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Hmm. I'm thinking it'll be a really close game. Of course I'm hoping my Rams win. But as is obvious, containing AP from running wild is the key to the game. And doing it right away from the first possession is a must. We have to lean towards playing run defense, having 7 in the box, sometimes 8, but not showing it before the play. And NOT pinning our ears back. Letting AP through the first line of 8 of our guys is soooooo dangerous. We need one linebacker to stay put, size up where he's headed and go tackle him. Send another linebacker or safety up to take on the block that is supposed to go against our LB.
BEND but DON'T BREAK run defense from the get go.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think it is all about the running game. The team that does the best job establishing their own run game and limiting the other teams wins.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I am and forever more going to be a pessimist when it comes to the rams. I am not going to get my hopes up and watch them fall on their faces and disappoint me once again. I really dont have much optimism that we can stop AP because we have not before and teams seem to run on us all day long. I know this sounds depressing to everyone but I have to be a realist.

Rams were 9th best in the NFL against the run last season Eeyore.