Rams Week One Opponent

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
DR RAM said:
Playmaker said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
If this is true, I will be in Seattle.

My person close to the situation is not 100% sure on this. He said he knows the highers ups with the Rams were told going into the Owners Meetings this would likely be the case. But the NFL was also considering a Seattle-Arizona MNF game #2 of the double header for week 1.

Another game to possibly look for is the Rams Thursday Night game this year being on the road in the division. With both of the San Francisco vs Seattle games being in high demand by Fox, NBC, ESPN, and the NFL Network, we will likely get the Rams traveling to Arizona for a Thursday Night Game.
I guess your source completely sucks.

Indeed. Probably the same guy who influences his draft strategy. AUSTIN FTMFW!!!! :razzed:

bluecoconuts

Legend
HeiseNBerg said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict the Rams open the season at home against the Cardinals on kickoff Sunday. :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

How did you know?!

He's a witch!