Rams want revenge...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame

Great clip of an NFL Network analyst (Schrager) talking about the Rams.

I like what he has to say and there would be no more storybook road to the Superbowl than by beating Chicago and New Orleans, two revenge games.

Go Rams!

Last edited:

jap

Legend
This is essentially my mentality. When the 'Aints beat us, I immediately wanted them in the playoffs. Same thing when 'da Bears and Eagles whup us. I don't believe in any easy path to Super Bowl glory. A true Super Bowl champ is suppose to be willing and ready to take on all! comers.

It's just too bad that we won't be able to get to the damn Green Birds this post season. Philly has the lowest winning record, and we can only play the NFC team with the highest winning record after this weekend's contests.

So yeah! We gotta take down 'da Bears and the 'Aints in succession. I am still counting on Josh, Everett, & Higbee to continue to raise their games. I especially want our OL to get healthy and go on a tear for three straight games. a healthy OL means an effective Jared, Gurley Express!, and Anderson Wrecking Ball.

I want Aaron "The Kraken!" Donald to have an unforgettable post season, with the SonOfBum shuttling him every where along the DL, and even at times at LB, so the opposing defensive coordinators have pure hell! trying to key on him. I want Ndamukong and Michael Brockers putting it all on the line for the next three games to take full advantage of the frantic attention Aaron draws to himself so we can just stomp the hell out of opposing backfields whether they run or pass. I want Marcus "I talk too damn much for my own good!" Peters to get full redemption against Asshole Face---this time helping to stop the 'Aints passing machine playing his preferred zone coverage style as opposed to the man-to-man coverage scheme he got embarrassed last game. (However, he needs to spend time learning a thing or two from Aqib & his coaches about man-on-man for the future.)

I want Greg the Leg, Johnny Hekker, and Jake "The Invisible Man" McQuaide to show indisputably which team has the NFL's best special teams battery. I want Sean, the SonOfBum, Bones, the rest of the coaching crew, the entire city of Los Angeles, and Horns fans worldwide to witness the successful conclusion of this remarkable two season turnaround. Sean McVay is!, indeed, a leprechaun, and leprechauns are magical!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I love that Schraeger is all in on the Rams but there is something about him that I don’t like.

dang

Legend
I love that Schraeger is all in on the Rams but there is something about him that I don’t like.
I am warming up to Schraeger but he reminds me of that 3rd string OG on the high school football team that is screaming, yelling and head butting everyone during warmups.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam

I like what he has to say and there would be no more storybook road to the Superbowl than by beating Chicago and New Orleans, two revenge games.

Go Rams!

And, THEN - The ULTIMATE REVENGE GAME - THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!! What a WONDERFUL SEASON this could be!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Go Rams!

Thanks for posting that. Love me some GMFB and Schrags is the man. He's the guy who saw McVay coming and wrote that fine article about him and he's the guy who has an inside line on how coach thinks and how he is.

Oh and btw Schrags didn't even mention us playing the Saints pretty tough WITHOUT Talib. Our secondary was a goddamn disaster without that dude and we still made them sweat in their house.

Saints should be concerned with the Rams IMO.

jap

Legend
Thanks for posting that. Love me some GMFB and Schrags is the man. He's the guy who saw McVay coming and wrote that fine article about him and he's the guy who has an inside line on how coach thinks and how he is.

Oh and btw Schrags didn't even mention us playing the Saints pretty tough WITHOUT Talib. Our secondary was a goddamn disaster without that dude and we still made them sweat in their house.

Saints should be concerned with the Rams IMO.

Payton and his 'Aints should be very concerned about Marcus playing more zone coverage against Drew, That's how Marcus has mostly racked up his NFL-leading interception total from 2015-2017. However, the front seven has to really contain Drew. I don't know is there is another pocket passer who is better than Drew at slipping tackles since Dan "The Man!" Marino.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
his "Something About Mary" hair style?

He seems like a dork. Maybe like the guy who cheered with the cheerleaders just so he could act like he knows the football players.

He tries too hard. Like everything he says is breaking news........ but it isn’t.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am warming up to Schraeger but he reminds me of that 3rd string OG on the high school football team that is screaming, yelling and head butting everyone during warmups.

And none of the players hang out with him off the field, but he still tries to hi five them when he passes them in the hallway. When they don’t put their hand up he acts like they did anyway.

Every game when he’s jumping around other players are like, who the fuck is he?

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
This show is so overproduced. All four of them usually take a separate team to make things interesting and fill time. They never choose the same team and don’t necessarily believe what they’re saying. The video highlights backing what they’re saying at the time prove this. Didn’t see this segment but I’m sure another panelist took the Shitbirds, another took Chicago, etc.
Every team wants the perceived easiest path to the SB.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I would like nothing more than to start by beating the Chicago Bears, favorite team of Kay Adams, who still hates the Rams.