Rams waive WR Stedman Bailey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
As expected. Would've been negligent to let him play, IMO.

as he seeks more medical opinions on possible return.

Listen to your doctors, Sted, and don't just ask around until you find one who tells you what you want to hear.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always loved watching him compete and will miss him. Another class move taking care of its players though bringing him back in a non player roll when he clears waivers.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
The best option available. No way they could/should clear him to play this year. He deserves the chance to keep his benefits and learn how to coach or make once in a lifetime recovery with Rams .

Peace, Love & Health to you SB.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Here's hoping Stedman keeps his drive to play and returns someday. This is probably the best thing for him at the moment.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I feel for Bailey. Having his career cut short the way it was is awful. I hope that the Rams do the right thing and give him a job within the organization.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
sucks is career is over so early, but glad the rams didnt try to get him out there playing. who knows what could have happened then

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel for Bailey. Having his career cut short the way it was is awful. I hope that the Rams do the right thing and give him a job within the organization.
Pretty sure one of the posts already showed the Rams stated he'll be hired back in a non player capacity once he clears waivers.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It would be great if he takes a coaching role and his son grows up to be the Rams long awaited #1 receiver.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm still irked by his slow development and suspension tbh. So IMO it's a great move to stop relying on him. Also the Rams are indeed a class organization for taking care of him with another role, and if they do it's probably more than he deserves.

I know some will think I'm a jerk for saying that, but just what I feel. I don't forgive players for those self-imposed suspensions that hurt the team. I can overlook almost anything but that.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
0xAW6Ig.gif

knew it was a long shot but this one still hurts.. there's bigger things then football though and at least he'll be able to go on and live his life

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
He still could come back but it is way too early now. I think that he'll keep working and maybe make it back.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
As expected. Would've been negligent to let him play, IMO.

Listen to your doctors, Sted, and don't just ask around until you find one who tells you what you want to hear.
Exactly....His type of injury, then the following surgery, is probably equivalent to several MAJOR concussions....To allow him to play and endure more contact to his head would be just stupid...on Sted & the Rams....