Rams waive Tre Mason and Trey Watts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
McVay making the place smell better as quickly as possible. Taking names and makings cuts.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Addition by subtraction. Enjoy prison Tre.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Originally I thought Mason was just another knucklehead, but now it's pretty obvious he has severe mental health issues.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Weird I just posted a thread about Mason. Well that answers my question.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Think that's a little uncalled for about Mason. He was a good contributor for us, it's not his fault he has mental health issues. He deserves a little more respect and some help, if I'm being honest.

Watts is just an idiot who got suspended one too many times.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Dear Les
stay away from guys named Tre
Like don't even listen to Green Day, i'm pretty sure the drummer's name is Tre.

Seriously, Snead and RB's don't mix

We really need Gurley to be All Pro next year or all we've got to show for 6 years of effort would be huge back to back disappointments and Malcolm Freakin' Brown

Poor Mason though
does this officially end the great ROD "susbstance abuse" or "mental illness" debate as to why Mason went off the rails?
I still say he likes to get high. A lot.

jap

Legend
Todd was getting hit in the backfield so much last season. I love his chances when our OL is knocking the opposing DL off the LOS, and the Gurley Man has a chance to pick up some serious momentum. When that happens, he becomes Captain YAC, along with Tavon.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Think that's a little uncalled for about Mason. He was a good contributor for us, it's not his fault he has mental health issues. He deserves a little more respect and some help, if I'm being honest.

Watts is just an idiot who got suspended one too many times.

I mean, they gave him a couple of years to get help. They can't just leave him on their roster indefinitely. New regime, new coaches... no need to keep him. It's unfortunate but is what it is.

Weird I just posted a thread about Mason. Well that answers my question.

Woops, should have scanned farther down and just replied to that one. Missed it the first time.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
:giveup::boxing::poop:
Such hope, such potential all lost

PARAM

Hall of Fame
We arent dealing with a thief or spousal abuse here....just a troubled youngster.

Mental disease is more common than we realize. Football doesn't help. All I wish him is I hope the kid gets help

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
NFL running backs not only expendable, they’ve become dime a dozen.Running backs are dispensable parts rolling off an assembly line.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
*Changed the thread title. Let's remember to be respectful of Rams players, past or present.*

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
*Changed the thread title. Let's remember to be respectful of Rams players, past or present.*

Was more of a stab at Fishers penchant for drafting/signing questionable characters with lukewarm dedication than it was towards a specific player but whatever works. Just happy there seems to be a specific message about culture change being given by this new staff.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I mean, they gave him a couple of years to get help. They can't just leave him on their roster indefinitely. New regime, new coaches... no need to keep him. It's unfortunate but is what it is

I agree. Doesn't make him "manure" like the title had suggested, however.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200.webp

…..

Legend
I countering your different opinion with a like.

so there. I win.

:yess: