Rams Waive QB Dylan Thompson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I don't doubt they want to send a message to their team that they are pretty set on their two QBs and have confidence in them. Of course, they'll bring a camp arm or two in later but I bet they're watching who shakes loose from another roster. In the meantime, Goff and Mannion will get a lot of needed work. I like the clarity.

Ramon Ram

Starter
I would bring in Kap and if he looks good sign him and let him compete for #2 with Manion. I am one of the few on here who thinks he is a really good QB.
When he was good he was great. He tore up GB many times and he runs well.
I don't like a running QB but I like a QB who can run. When he was bad he was bad but the talent around him was bad as well just like here.
Bring him in and if he is good then Goff will have to stay on top of his game or we have an experienced QB behind him.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
A camp arm will be mandatory.
I still see them bringing somebody in to put on the practice squad as the virtual third stringer.
All good offensive coaches like McVay want to develop somebody as well

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bring him in and if he is good then Goff will have to stay on top of his game or we have an experienced QB behind him.

I honestly don't think Kaepernick would sign with the Rams, however, with the recent news about Andrew Luck I could see him landing with the Colts. Their backup is Scott Tolzien and one would surmise, if Andrew Luck is going to take a while, then adding Kaepernick would be an upgrade, however, not a good match for Jim Irsay, however, I still feel the best spot for Kaepernick would be New Orleans.

Ramon Ram

Starter
I don't see him going to Colts only for the fact that if Luck is healthy there is no place for him there. He probably wants to go to a team that he has a shot to displace the starting QB and we are one of those teams at this moment. New Orleans he is on the side for as long as Brees plays.
Money always dictates but opportunity says us or maybe the Jets.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Oh crap

Colin Kaepernick time.....
Ha, ha, ha. ;)

Although I would cringe at the site of Krapperdick in horns, I don't think he fits the type of QB McVay wants. Que the media pundits and their rumors. :sneaky:

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
They will have to bring someone in for training camp and preseason they don't want their top 2 QBs out there playing in the 4the Quarter of preseason games getting fucked up.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
if kap gets anywhere near this team .... imm gonna go find a new team till he is gone