Rams waive Pead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good riddance. I wanted him gone after he laughed after his penalty in the Redskins game. In fact, that's probably why he's gone. I fully remember Hekker screaming at him for laughing and ignoring him on the sidelines.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Good riddance. I wanted him gone after he laughed after his penalty in the Redskins game. In fact, that's probably why he's gone. I fully remember Hekker screaming at him for laughing and ignoring him on the sidelines.
Same here brother! He had no heart and was a cancer that needed to be cut. I hope no team picks him up.

FrankenRam

Starter
3-4 posters have said that they don't understand why he wasn't cut last year.

He was injured in the preseason - they'd have had to pay him his full salary anyway. Absolutely zero reason to cut him, AND a bad message to the rest of the team.

He actually looked solid in training camp - it is just the multiple brain farts the first 3 games of the season that made it necessary to cut him.

He looked solid in TC against 2nd & 3rd stringers.

I continue to be amazed at the # of people that suggest IP had all this supposed talent. The evidence clearly suggests he was a terrific college talent whose abilities and/or 'talent' simply don't translate to the NFL. Why does that seem to be such a hard concept for some to accept. Happens all the freakin' time.