Rams waive Pead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Sad really. Had so much talent but could never put it together and injuries never gave him a chance.

I would bet someone will pick him up rather quickly. Still to young and talented to not land somewhere.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
About time. Looks like Fisher's finally getting serious about this, wonder if Kroenke told him this was his last shot with relocation looking to conclude?

Stel

Starter
Sad really. Had so much talent but could never put it together and injuries never gave him a chance.

I would bet someone will pick him up rather quickly. Still to young and talented to not land somewhere.

Watch him end up a 1,000 yard rusher with New England. :eek:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
About time. Looks like Fisher's finally getting serious about this, wonder if Kroenke told him this was his last shot with relocation looking to conclude?

He was just outplayed by Watts and he will be available after this week to come back. Plus with Gurley now playing just a matter of time.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Looks like Mcgee is going to pick up Pead's special teams duties. Now if we can just get Tavon on kick returns.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Looks like Mcgee is going to pick up Pead's special teams duties. Now if we can just get Tavon on kick returns.

McGee will pick up the ST duties for the 2 weeks he's healthy. And then onto IR he goes.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Finally!!!! Hope for the best for him in his career but his time as a Ram was well passed the expiration date!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pead is a great example that winning isn't about ability alone. Dude has all the ability in the world but he's just like a lot of the other guys this team has on offense: makes boneheaded mistakes. At some point if Fish wants to win he has to get rid of these types, so I say good riddance.

Gonna scratch him off the top of the list and start the Cook watch now.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I don't see the point
What? To bring back McGee??
No thanks
Why not lose him last year
Suddenly he isn't a special teams gamer??
Just don't get it 3 games into the season

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Not particularly surprising, but a shame nonetheless. He was never going to get meaningful time here anyway with Gurley and Mason on the roster, so probably best for Pead as well.

Some team will likely take a shot on him, clearly has talent, and is a decent pass blocker so he may catch on as a 3rd down back somewhere maybe. Good luck to the guy.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I don't see the point
What? To bring back McGee??
No thanks
Why not lose him last year
Suddenly he isn't a special teams gamer??
Just don't get it 3 games into the season
It's probably our shake up move. Pead's obviously been firmly entrenched as one of Fisher's guys. I believe that it's it's 50% get a CB and 50% show that the buck stops.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I have to admit I wish this had happened last year.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Chase Reynolds? The guy is our best special teamer. He plays everything there.
Yeah i don't really think of Reynolds as even being a RB, the reason he is on the roster is ST and ST only. Pretty much just a dedicated ST'er.