Rams Waive DB Brian Randolph

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
The Rams have waived DB Brian Randolph following the conclusion of the club's offseason program.

Randolph signed with the Rams last offseason as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Tennessee.

He spent the 2016 season on injured reserve after tearing his ACL in the team's first preseason game.

The Rams’ roster now stands at 85 players. The team will report to training camp at UC Irvine in late July.

View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-Waive-DB-Brian-Randolph/acd60686-f7ca-4ab0-accd-e2edd71fbc2d

BIG FREAKING MISTAKE IF YOU ASK ME!!!!!!!! But... In McSnead we trust.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Damn thought he was gonna be the next UDFA gem like McCleod, too bad so sad.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I never got the Randolph hype on here. Some posters were even trying to say he would start over Joyner at safety this year. I wish him the best though and hope he gets another shot elsewhere.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
He was wearing a big ass knee brace during OTA's. Maybe that had something to do with his getting released?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Snead is incompetent. Instead of dumping him why didn't he trade him for a 1st or 2nd rounder???

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never got the Randolph hype on here. Some posters were even trying to say he would start over Joyner at safety this year. I wish him the best though and hope he gets another shot elsewhere.

Agreed.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
e1cd10ca8ee140d0a82694be1c1b46d0bc2aaa3d303ee303cd68ededf2f3c0df.jpg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Did Rams not get memo that mentions we don't have to cut down to 53 until Sept. 2'nd. ?

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Wasn't this dude injured a bunch at Tennessee? Mebbe his rehab and recovery from his latest ACL isn't going so well.
At any rate you can't make the club from the tub and this applies especially to UDFAs.
Having said all that I wish the kid a speedy recovery and all the best going forward.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
The Rams have waived DB Brian Randolph following the conclusion of the club's offseason program.

Randolph signed with the Rams last offseason as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Tennessee.

He spent the 2016 season on injured reserve after tearing his ACL in the team's first preseason game.

The Rams’ roster now stands at 85 players. The team will report to training camp at UC Irvine in late July.

View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-Waive-DB-Brian-Randolph/acd60686-f7ca-4ab0-accd-e2edd71fbc2d

BIG FREAKING MISTAKE IF YOU ASK ME!!!!!!!! But... In McSnead we trust.

I'm REALLY surprised.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
This years version seems to be Ryan Shakeir. I've never seen so much hype for a midget that weighs 150lbs and people think he'll make a living as a WR in the NFL.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This years version seems to be Ryan Shakeir. I've never seen so much hype for a midget that weighs 150lbs and people think he'll make a living as a WR in the NFL.

Said midget has great hands and is a solid route runner who has return capabilities. And Trindon Holliday made a living as a punt/kick returner, and he was 5'5", 150 lbs. soaking wet.

Last edited:

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Unless his injury is worse than we thought, I don't get the move. I thought he had a great chance to develop into a starter.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I fully believe that at least two UDFA each year should not only make the squad but win starting spots.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's always cool to hope one of the UDFA types comes outta nowhere to make the team and excel. But for most of these guys this is the way it ends. Best of luck to him, at least he can say he was a pro player for a year, and the money wasn't too bad.