Rams Vs. Vikings( bears on monday night)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Living in Springfield illinois, always bears are broadcast on fox. So when the bears are on monday night, sunday night, on bye, the next team they broadcast is rams games. But no.. this week they are showing Green Bay and Carolina. I will get to see the game, only on delay at 6:30. another week of keeping my head in the sand when I thought for sure it would be aired by the local fox network. Bummer :sick:

Stel

Starter
You may be able to watch on one of the live streaming sites (of questionable legality-for them, not you; usually offshore but reasonably good signal).

NorvZimmer

UDFA
Living in Springfield illinois, always bears are broadcast on fox. So when the bears are on monday night, sunday night, on bye, the next team they broadcast is rams games. But no.. this week they are showing Green Bay and Carolina. I will get to see the game, only on delay at 6:30. another week of keeping my head in the sand when I thought for sure it would be aired by the local fox network. Bummer :sick:
You could always go to a bar that has the NFL ticket. Like Buffalo wild wings or something.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This sort of thing is why I subscribed to Direct TV Sunday ticket Years ago!:shades:

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah that's weird, not sure why they are doing that. I used to e-mail the program director at fox 55 years ago about what Rams games they were going to have before the season and he was very determined to get as many Rams games as he could when Bears weren't playing. But a couple years ago it seemed like things changed and I never tried e-mailing him again so not sure if he is there or if there was a regime change. But definitely have noticed them skipping the Rams on occasion when they would have been able to. It started getting so bad I just do sunday ticket for free every year now with a one year contract with direct tv. Just renew it every summer.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
I
Yeah that's weird, not sure why they are doing that. I used to e-mail the program director at fox 55 years ago about what Rams games they were going to have before the season and he was very determined to get as many Rams games as he could when Bears weren't playing. But a couple years ago it seemed like things changed and I never tried e-mailing him again so not sure if he is there or if there was a regime change. But definitely have noticed them skipping the Rams on occasion when they would have been able to. It started getting so bad I just do sunday ticket for free every year now with a one year contract with direct tv. Just renew it every summer.

I ad Sunday Ticket but they priced them self out.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sports bar ftw. Then stream it later via nfl site if so inclined.

I always enjoy the bar interaction during games, hard to beat it.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nothing against sports bars but that is just not an option. I will get to see it on NFl gamepass all be it, hours later. We still make it a family event and there is a positive with no commercials and no half time talking heads.

Sgt. Ram

how did you get the email for the director,I would like to email him, cause if there choice is all about matchups, then I am sure the following week, there will be a better one for tv audiences than the bears vs. rams.

Psycho_X

Legend
how did you get the email for the director,I would like to email him, cause if there choice is all about matchups, then I am sure the following week, there will be a better one for tv audiences than the bears vs. rams.

I don't have the email address anymore. It's probably been 5 or 6 years since I last sent one at least. Back then they used to post a schedule for every week what they were showing for NFL games that they'd usually put up in August and had a contact option. Which is what I originally used. I just perused their webpage and I don't see that option anymore. I'm pretty sure the station was sold and bought a couple times in the last decade from what I can remember.

I know the Bears vs Rams game got flexed to CBS so that'll more than likely be shown on WCIA channel 3 that Sunday.

Sgt. Ram

I don't have the email address anymore. It's probably been 5 or 6 years since I last sent one at least. Back then they used to post a schedule for every week what they were showing for NFL games that they'd usually put up in August and had a contact option. Which is what I originally used. I just perused their webpage and I don't see that option anymore. I'm pretty sure the station was sold and bought a couple times in the last decade from what I can remember.

I know the Bears vs Rams game got flexed to CBS so that'll more than likely be shown on WCIA channel 3 that Sunday.
ok thanks