Rams vs Skins tailgate....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I'm not shopping till Saturday, so just text me if you want to eat, I can get your beers too, that way they're iced down and you don't have to haul them in. Whatever you want. Just text me.
For sure, brother. I am having dinner with my family tomorrow night, so I should know who's in or out by then. It will most likely be myself, my Dad, bro-in-law and my best friend. I'll let you know. Thanks!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Are you going this week? Which lot? I have an extra Lot 5 pass if interested. To everyone else, sorry you all can't make it but thanks for the support! The more the merrier! This week so far is looking slim. Had 18 last week, this week so far... 4 :(
I wish I could make it too, But the wife is working and I have Baby sitting duty with the Grand-Daughter! I hope a lot more surprise you, and show up!!
#1.png
"Come on Guys! We have inside Help in this game!....

Gabriel20.jpg
.. Show up and Help Whip them Redskins!!!"

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Greg,
What do you guys usually drink and grub on?

Haven't decided for food this week. Was mulling over the tri tip idea, but it depends on the final count (takes BBQ space and time) Last week we did Brats and dogs from Alpine Village in Torrance (They're kick ass!!!). As far as drinks, everyone gives me their EXACT Beer/Soda order and count and I bring it iced down. Food suggestions are great! Just has to be something I don't have to kill myself over...LOL. We do Filet's a lot too.

Would be great to meet you Dave! I know what Grand kid baby sitting duty entails...LOL.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Haven't decided for food this week. Was mulling over the tri tip idea, but it depends on the final count (takes BBQ space and time) Last week we did Brats and dogs from Alpine Village in Torrance (They're kick ass!!!). As far as drinks, everyone gives me their EXACT Beer/Soda order and count and I bring it iced down. Food suggestions are great! Just has to be something I don't have to kill myself over...LOL. We do Filet's a lot too.

Would be great to meet you Dave! I know what Grand kid baby sitting duty entails...LOL.

Just got in from dinner. Sorry for the late response. It was my bday, so we kind of overdid it tonight.
But anyway... we're simple, we can do dogs or burgers even. Tri-tip would be sweet. We aren't going to stuff ourselves, we're mainly there to booze up and talk some shit with fellow Rams bros.

As far as drinks, If you could do a 12pack of 805 and a 12er of Michelob Ultra, that would work. There will be 4 of us total. We will be sure to compensate you accordingly, brother. Food, drinks and Lot privileges. We'll most likely be rolling in on the Expo Line from Monrovia at about 10-1030 or so if all goes as planned. I'll leave my cell # in a PM in case you need to confirm anything or have anything else to say. Text any time. Name is Terry.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just got in from dinner. Sorry for the late response. It was my bday, so we kind of overdid it tonight.
But anyway... we're simple, we can do dogs or burgers even. Tri-tip would be sweet. We aren't going to stuff ourselves, we're mainly there to booze up and talk some crap with fellow Rams bros.

As far as drinks, If you could do a 12pack of 805 and a 12er of Michelob Ultra, that would work. There will be 4 of us total. We will be sure to compensate you accordingly, brother. Food, drinks and Lot privileges. We'll most likely be rolling in on the Expo Line from Monrovia at about 10-1030 or so if all goes as planned. I'll leave my cell # in a PM in case you need to confirm anything or have anything else to say. Text any time. Name is Terry.

Got you covered Bro for beers and chow. Just text me so I have your #. I'll shoot out a gameday text to the group Sunday morn. Hopefully you'll get here by 10:30ish at the latest. Usually stop the BBQ around 11-1130 to let it cool. Break down the Tailgate between 1215-1230.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is some fantastic work from Greggy here. Hope you all have a great time and if any of you fancy employing me so I can live out there and join you I'm in!!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Got you covered Bro for beers and chow. Just text me so I have your #. I'll shoot out a gameday text to the group Sunday morn. Hopefully you'll get here by 10:30ish at the latest. Usually stop the BBQ around 11-1130 to let it cool. Break down the Tailgate between 1215-1230.

Shit, in that case we will try to get out there BEFORE 10am. :cheers:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Bumping this thread to give a shout out to '63 for putting the tailgate together and being a kickass host.

Had a great time and enjoyed the pre-game festivities.

Thanks for the invite, buddy. If I get out to another game this year, and if you'll have us again, would love to crack a couple brews and talk Rams with you once more.

Cheers, brother. :cheers::football:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Bumping this thread to give a shout out to '63 for putting the tailgate together and being a kickass host.

Had a great time and enjoyed the pre-game festivities.

Thanks for the invite, buddy. If I get out to another game this year, and if you'll have us again, would love to crack a couple brews and talk Rams with you once more.

Cheers, brother. :cheers::football:

It was our pleasure, Brother! You know you guys are welcome anytime!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm hoping you guys took a few pics!

Would be very cool to post those right here.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Someone was taking a few pics, but it wasn't me...LOL. Too busy Q'n!! Most of my spare time was spent chatting with peeps and having good dialog with my Modelo's :cheers: