Rams vs Skins tailgate....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
YO! ROD!!!!!

Week 2 : The Gruden vs. McVay Bowl! If your interested in joining our tailgate in Lot 5 shoot me a text with your headcount, drink order, and food suggestions. I'll bring all the food and whatever soda or beer you want (iced down). Just reimburse me at the game for your food and drinks. I will also supply bottled water. Any donations towards the Lot pass are greatly appreciated, the passes run around $150-200 a game, any lil bit helps. Please let me know counts and drink orders by Friday, I'll go shopping Saturday.

Greg
(714) 510-7693

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If I come to LA for a game this year my wife and I will surely join. This sounds awesome.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
YO! ROD!!!!!

Week 2 : The Gruden vs. McVay Bowl! If your interested in joining our tailgate in Lot 5 shoot me a text with your headcount, drink order, and food suggestions. I'll bring all the food and whatever soda or beer you want (iced down). Just reimburse me at the game for your food and drinks. I will also supply bottled water. Any donations towards the Lot pass are greatly appreciated, the passes run around $150-200 a game, any lil bit helps. Please let me know counts and drink orders by Friday, I'll go shopping Saturday.

Greg
(714) 510-7693

next time we go I will get lot 5 parking. we ended up in south lawn last week and tailgated there. thanks for the invite

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I love members like you Greg...just stay around...Champ will one day...ONE DAY...make it to join my bro's....that Coliseum is rough on my bones...lololol

I got girls softball duties....probably have to tape the game...

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The weather on Sunday will be perfect slightly cloudy and High of 75 perfect for a tailgate. I wish I can go to the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're the man! Hope everybody has fun, I'm not sure where or if I'll be watching this weekend.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wish I was going man. Need to get some pics and put them up here!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a great gesture!!

My plan is to get out there next year... hope you are still doing it then.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Awesome Greg! Wish I could make the 8 hr. drive. One day. You guys have a blast! Go Rams!

Who would have thought that little dork from your Avatar would turn out to be such a great guy! :whistle:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
next time we go I will get lot 5 parking. we ended up in south lawn last week and tailgated there. thanks for the invite
Are you going this week? Which lot? I have an extra Lot 5 pass if interested. To everyone else, sorry you all can't make it but thanks for the support! The more the merrier! This week so far is looking slim. Had 18 last week, this week so far... 4 :(

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Couldn't make it last week. But I am planning to make it out soon. My schedule sucks right now though.
I should be there for the game vs the Seahags if all goes as planned.

But u need to post up some pics!

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Are you going this week? Which lot? I have an extra Lot 5 pass if interested. To everyone else, sorry you all can't make it but thanks for the support! The more the merrier! This week so far is looking slim. Had 18 last week, this week so far... 4 :(

cant make it this week either. maybe the next home game not sure yet.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Greg, I might be able to make it this week after all. I got a break in my schedule.
Will probably be 4 of us. Not 100% yet, but if we can have a spot to drink and pre-game that would be awesome.
I'll byob it, and we will pitch in what we can for the hospitality. I will let you know asap.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Greg, I might be able to make it this week after all. I got a break in my schedule.
Will probably be 4 of us. Not 100% yet, but if we can have a spot to drink and pre-game that would be awesome.
I'll byob it, and we will pitch in what we can for the hospitality. I will let you know asap.
I'm not shopping till Saturday, so just text me if you want to eat, I can get your beers too, that way they're iced down and you don't have to haul them in. Whatever you want. Just text me.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Wish I could go. I have a work function Saturday night and won't be traveling down to LA this weekend. I'm trying to sell my tickets if anybody's interested...