Rams vs Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I watched severally of the NFL extended highlights and what blew me away is that even not having the best D and scoring as much as we did, there were so many plays left on the field. I hadn’t noticed that about too many other teams (Charger come to mind).

That there’s so much room for improvement on this team shows our ceiling is truly the stars!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I watched severally of the NFL extended highlights and what blew me away is that even not having the best D and scoring as much as we did, there were so many plays left on the field. I hadn’t noticed that about too many other teams (Charger come to mind).

That there’s so much room for improvement on this team shows our ceiling is truly the stars!

Yeah, the closest thing to a perfect game was in Seattle and Goff threw for only 120 yards. Imagine if they do more than scratch the surface of their potential? They could be truly special. At least to us Rams fans. :cool:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched Kayvon Webster make some spectacular plays. I forgot that is was he who make a perfect tackle on a WR at the Rams 5 yard line...if he hadn't, it was a sure TD. As it was, he tackled a WR that looked bigger than he was, and it was a text book STICK! We have to keep this dude!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched Kayvon Webster make some spectacular plays. I forgot that is was he who make a perfect tackle on a WR at the Rams 5 yard line...if he hadn't, it was a sure TD. As it was, he tackled a WR that looked bigger than he was, and it was a text book STICK! We have to keep this dude!

I'm sure they'd like to keep him, or he'd have been cut already. I'm not sure if there's some provision in his contract preventing that. But if he can be cut, and the doctors are saying he won't be ready to even begin practicing until well into the season, do you keep the over $3 million cap hit, so you can have late season depth that may or may not be needed?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Damn, was hoping this thread had a link to watch it.
200w.webp

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure they'd like to keep him, or he'd have been cut already. I'm not sure if there's some provision in his contract preventing that. But if he can be cut, and the doctors are saying he won't be ready to even begin practicing until well into the season, do you keep the over $3 million cap hit, so you can have late season depth that may or may not be needed?
Have you heard that for sure? Difficult decision, if so....

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have you heard that for sure? Difficult decision, if so....

I keep hearing a year's recovery time from the surgery - but he could be way ahead of the recovery curve, I suppose. We'll have a better idea I guess at OTAs.

jap

Legend
Yeah, the closest thing to a perfect game was in Seattle and Goff threw for only 120 yards. Imagine if they do more than scratch the surface of their potential? They could be truly special. At least to us Rams fans. :cool:

Believe me!, if they start scratching deeper under the surface of their potential, they will be truly special to everyone else . . . for the exact opposite reason!!!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I forgot how well Reynolds played until I re-watched this game, he had some nice catches

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brees is a freak. Old man still slinging it and he can barely look over the dashboard when he drives.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Brees is a freak. Old man still slinging it and he can barely look over the dashboard when he drives.

QB's that lack height always get compared him. He's the standard for what those guys want to achieve. I imagine Russell Wilson will also be before his career is over.