Rams vs Saints re-prediction (LOL)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Ok, so I said the Rams would need to "put up 35" to have a chance against the Saints....and that we thusly didn't have a chance.

Ok, I was wrong, we can put up 40 on the Saints....too....

But, just to make some other people mad--- we won't beat Dallas....lol, but I mean it.

BeefJurky

Rookie
I was about to say "I wish we played that defense this year". I forgot we do in November lol.

How about revenge for their beatdown on us last year?
I wouldn't mind watching Goff outplay Brees (not that I don't love Brees, but Goff is our boy).

Remember, Goff dropped 3 TDs in the first half against them last year. This year he might drop a 50 burger on them alone.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
But, just to make some other people mad--- we won't beat Dallas....lol, but I mean it.
Well .. think about this ..
* the Rams have 10 days to prep for the Cowpie's!
* The Cowpie's Play Monday Night, so they have a Short week to prep for the Rams!
* The Early betting line on this game is Cowpie's over the Rams by 8 1/2 Points!
* If Wade get our "D's" act together, We Win! I'll be betting LARGE on it, barring any surprises!

BeefJurky

Rookie
* The Cowpie's Play Monday Night, so they have a Short week to prep for the Rams!
* The Early betting line on this game is Cowpie's over the Rams by 8 1/2 Points!
* If Wade get our "D's" act together, We Win! I'll be betting LARGE on it, barring any surprises!
Good points man! Hopefully Zeke gets all his angry running energy out on AZ and is a bum in our game :D

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, since you brought it up----Why they beat Dallas:
*Brockers having any ankle issues against that power blocking O line will be a huge problem. Also, Brockers takes advantage of centers better than almost anyone; he won't be taking advantage of the 325 Frederick at center, or Martin at RG. Brockers gives the Rams a chance; tough, smart and a great player!
*Tru Jo has no chance against guys with 'sparq'. Their slot WR and Dez will eat the Rams alive without a passrush. Only Donald has a chance against that line. Quinn will be erased and Collins at RT will easily handle Barwin...though Samson I hope will be rotated in more!!!
*Our corners in general just don't look good to me, at all.
*Dallas O line is the best, and will run it down our throats until we stop it. The Rams will bite on play action, and we don't have corners who can cover 4 seconds down the field....nor anyone to handle Witten.
*Prescott is a good QB, a smart QB, they know how not to lose---actually, like John Robinson's Rams.....just run and run and wear them down---except they have Dak, and Dez and Witten and a few others that the 1983-1985 Ramd didn't have.
*The Rams O can produce, but Dallas will hold the ball for 35+ minutes. Maybe we can put up 24 points....but a well balanced O with Bryant, Williams and that slot WR will eat us alive.

I will bet big against us. I am 3-0 so far betting the Rams, and would love to be 3-1!! I will gladly lose to see the Rams win!!!

But, we can beat Seattle!!!!!!!!!! To me, that is the important game!