Rams vs Redskins question.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just heard on the NFLN Morning show, Peter Shreiger just flew into town and will be working the "Side-Lines" at the Rams/Redskins game! Thoughts!? Fun? or Ugh?

I think UGH!!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I just heard on the NFLN Morning show, Peter Shreiger just flew into town and will be working the "Side-Lines" at the Rams/Redskins game! Thoughts!? Fun? or Ugh?

I think UGH!!
Why UGH?!? Schrager's got a MASSIVE man-crush on Cooper Kupp, so I'm expecting a bit of a pro-Rams slant from him during the game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why UGH?!? Schrager's got a MASSIVE man-crush on Cooper Kupp, so I'm expecting a bit of a pro-Rams slant from him during the game.
I know he has a HUUUUGE Man-Crush on Kupp, which is nice! BUT I don't know that I'm going to care about his opinions of what is happening on the Field. That's all. I rather hear from Marshall Faulk or Demarco Farr!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I know he has a HUUUUGE Man-Crush on Kupp, which is nice! BUT I don't know that I'm going to care about his opinions of what is happening on the Field. That's all. I rather hear from Marshall Faulk or Demarco Farr!

I dont think Shrager will be to bad. He wont be MF but MF wouldnt be on the sidelines anyway. They keep MF in the booth so he can share his knowledge.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Cooper Kupp is going to need security

giphy.gif

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

I think UGH!!

I think UGH. I hope he doesn't distract Kupp too much.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
"And now we go to our sideline reporter, Peter Schrager for a report, Peter?"

malecheerleader.jpg

"Cooper, Cooper. He's my man. If he can't catch it. No one can!!!"

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Shrager straight loving on Kupp and the LA Rams. He gives them plenty of praise and recognition. Shragers gonna put'em on the map.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shrager is fun I'm glad he'll be part of the broadcast.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That show is pretty hilarious....Shrag's is funny....and he's in the know with NFL exec's & GM's

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Schrager's awesome man. He's a big fan of McVay's, and obviously of Kupp's too. Excellent next-gen NFL insider who doesn't try to line up with all the kooks and nod along with whatever they say. The dude actually looks at rosters and coaches and forms his own opinion, so I always watch anything he's in.