Rams vs. Patriots, Postgame Notes, Sunday, October 28, 2012

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Rams vs. Patriots, Postgame Notes, Sunday, October 28, 2012
Wembley Stadium, London

- WR Chris Givens caught a 50-yard touchdown pass from QB Sam Bradford on the first drive of the game. Marks Givens’ second touchdown of his career.

- Givens’ 50-yard touchdown reception gives him five consecutive games with a 50-plus yard reception, an NFL rookie record for most consecutive games with a 50-plus yard reception.

- Givens finished the day with three receptions for 63 yards and returned two kickoffs for 48 yards, including a long of 26 yards.

- QB Sam Bradford completed 23-of-31 passes for 205 yards, including a long of 50 yards.

- RB Steven Jackson totaled 55 yards from scrimmage (23 rushing, 22 receiving).

- RB Daryl Richardson rushed seven times for 53 yards, a 7.6-yard average, including a 20 yard long.

- P Jonny Hekker punted four times for 195 yards, a 48.8-yard average and 44.8-yard net.

- According to press box statistics, LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar led the team in tackles with nine solo tackles.

- LB Josh Hull made his first start of his career.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ramsfans.com
http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 8172610591

==

ps: If I'm not around with the transcripts for awhile that means I have no power due to the hurricane center coming right at my county in NJ.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Rams vs. Patriots, Postgame Notes, Sunday, October 28, 2

Shaky said:
ps: If I'm not around with the transcripts for awhile that means I have no power due to the hurricane center coming right at my county in NJ.
Hunker down.

Wait. It's only a cat 1. You'll be a'ight.
But yeah, you'll probably lose some power.
Good luck.