Rams vs. Panthers GameDay Predictions and score

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I'm so pumped for this game! We win this we are above .500 this early in the season and our next two contests are at home! This is a lynchpin game for us to make a run through the mid point of the season! Anyways I see this as a shootout until the first team makes a series of mistakes and gets the upper hand the rest of the game, Kinda like the Texans game but not as one sided. I see us winning 35-27 and Janoris Jenkins gets his first Pick6 this game :) COME ON JANORIS!!

Anybody else have predictions or thoughts what might transpire?

p.s. I'm concerned janoris probably going to be on Steve Smith..... I still HATE him from the OT loss in 2004! F you steve smith and Jason Seahorn!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Rammer said:
X said:
30-24 Rams.
I agree! I imagine we score 30+ bro! Woke up at 5:30 today so pumped up! lol

The only prediction I will make is that someone is going to eventually have a seizure from looking at your sig, haha.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Faceplant said:
The Rammer said:
X said:
30-24 Rams.
I agree! I imagine we score 30+ bro! Woke up at 5:30 today so pumped up! lol

The only prediction I will make is that someone is going to eventually have a seizure from looking at your sig, haha.
LMAO! ROTFL! That was a great FP! Thanks.... laughed on that one for a while I was so excited when UserName and Dude X helped me upload that beast! I love watching it still as I have that commercial on my computer... love that commercial and that song to it

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tron said:
24-20 RAMS!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Tron what's up brother? Good to see you! Look forward to chatting with you in ROD chat today... boy lover

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Rammer said:
Mr. Tron what's up brother? Good to see you! Look forward to chatting with you in ROD chat today... boy lover

lol cya in there beau

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams 34
Panthers 17

Why not?

Who knows what to expect today?