RAMS vs packers GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Green+Bay+Packers+v+St+Louis+Rams+cPS7KBn-qpal.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Let's play over/under...

# of roughing calls on Rodgers...5

PI on Ram DBs...3

Holding calls on Packer OTs....2

Uneccassry roughness on Ram DL-men...4

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Angry Ram said:
Let's play over/under...

PI on Ram DBs...3

I can totally see the refs screwing the Rams over and making all of these calls, especially in the absence of clear penalties, jut because Green Bay is their darling team

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
brokeu91 said:
Angry Ram said:
Let's play over/under...

PI on Ram DBs...3

I can totally see the refs screwing the Rams over and making all of these calls, especially in the absence of clear penalties, jut because Green Bay is their darling team
While the cynic in me can see the refs giving back to GB after the seattle loss, but the homer in me will deny any of Angry's predictions coming true.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HEY Ho Lets Go! Blitzkrieg Bop Rodgers! :twisted:

bluecoconuts

Legend
bwdenverram said:
Sam had Givens coming over the middle wide open..damn.

Yep, saw that too. Guessing he lost him behind all the linemen, didn't have much of a lane.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The good news early is we look like we can move the ball and the D had a good first series. But, we gotta find ways to get into the endzone. GB is just too explosive.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ram Quixote said:
brokeu91 said:
Angry Ram said:
Let's play over/under...

PI on Ram DBs...3

While the cynic in me can see the refs giving back to GB after the seattle loss, but the homer in me will deny any of Angry's predictions coming true.

I wish this were true, but it's not just on the Packers. Every fuckin week other teams get the big calls that extend drives and whatnot, the Rams NEVER get that call. Not yet.

Like today, the call on Dahl. It maybe the correct call, but how come other teams don't do illegal contact?

Suddenly other teams play perfection? It's fuckin stupid.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Angry Ram said:
Ram Quixote said:
brokeu91 said:
Angry Ram said:
Let's play over/under...

PI on Ram DBs...3

I wish this were true, but it's not just on the Packers. Every freakin week other teams get the big calls that extend drives and whatnot, the Rams NEVER get that call. Not yet.

Like today, the call on Dahl. It maybe the correct call, but how come other teams don't do illegal contact?

Suddenly other teams play perfection? It's freakin stupid.
Yeah, trust me you're not the only one who's figured that out. Pettis got pulled down after he beat his guy, no illegal contact called. A LT wraps his arms around Quinn on a run, no hold called. If that happened to the Rams they would start adding penalties just to make us suffer

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As Elvis sang, It's Now Or Never! Lets Go Rams! Nice stop on Cobb for a zero gain JL! Again! Naw, freakin 15 yard run for the Packers. 4 gain for Coon, not bad D on that play. Nice stop, 3 yard gain. Good job D. 3rd and 3: Hold em! YES!!!!!!!! Nice stop Rams!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Bottom line is Rodgers is just freaking good. Best in the NFL IMO. We just aren't there yet. The D couldn't get off the field on 3rd down at all when we needed to.

You can't give up a 40 yard TD on 3 and 9 when the game is on the line.

Sucks but I think we are one more good draft and FA period away from being a true playoff team.
But we are damn better than the last few years. So I'm proud of the team and where we are at.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bwdenverram said:
Bottom line is Rodgers is just freaking good. Best in the NFL IMO. We just aren't there yet. The D couldn't get off the field on 3rd down at all when we needed to.

Sucks but I think we are one more good draft and FA period away from being a true playoff team.
But we are damn better than the last few years. So I'm proud of the team and where we are at.

Agreed, but IMO they took a step backwards today. Until the offense produces more points consistently, they will continue to struggle. And when the offense can't produce points, the defense gets worn down because they are on the field way too long. My fear is that they go into the bye week at 3-5. Dissapointing loss again. One bright spot was decent play by O-Line, particularly Barksdale and Smith. There are too many holes in this team to fix at once. I guess I need to lower my expectations of what this team will do this year.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
MontanaRamsFan said:
bwdenverram said:

Agreed, but IMO they took a step backwards today. Until the offense produces more points consistently, they will continue to struggle. And when the offense can't produce points, the defense gets worn down because they are on the field way too long. My fear is that they go into the bye week at 3-5. Dissapointing loss again. One bright spot was decent play by O-Line, particularly Barksdale and Smith. There are too many holes in this team to fix at once. I guess I need to lower my expectations of what this team will do this year.

I agree 100% onthe offense. They are the biggest issue. We aren't going to win many games with field goals unless the D plays a perfect game every week. And considering the teams we are playing, that isn't likely.

But, I don't agree with the defense being on the field too long with the exception to the end of the game. We actually had an 18 to 11 min advantage at one point but still trailed. (goes back to the offensive issues). We've done a pretty good job of moving the ball but until this teams becomes successfull in the red zone we won't make the next step to a good to great team. The defense has to find a way to get off the field on 3rd downs.

ZGare

UDFA
WestsideRamsfan said:
Bring the Rams back to LA. Not even Clippers fans treat their team like this.
Were you there? I was. I didn't see you there. When Chicago played at Dallas on MNF I thought that was a Chicago home game from the radio broadcast because Chicago fans were so loud. Let's move the Cowboys to LA.
St. Louis is an easy drive from Milwaukee, and a lot of GB fans moved here. But in the stadium Rams fans far outnumbered GB fans although GB fans were there loud and occasionally obnoxious.